Poll: Which?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    No he wasn't. LK, KJ and Archi were all more powerful.
    When 20 players defeat them they are not stronger.
    Atleast Deathwing would had won without the dragon soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    He's called Neltharion (better Deathwing). And he was by far the most powerful enemy we've fought until Pseudo-Sargeras now.
    Yep, I thought I spelt it wrong... I see what you mean, but how was he more powerful? He just wanted to destroy everything.... The other two wanted to take over and rule, to put it blankly.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to point out that I said Who has most influence... Deathwing wanted to destroy everything. That is not influential...
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan has the most influence power in the sense that he is backed up by the broken, naga and all players who decided to join the DH ranks. He also has the backup of alliance and horde leaders to some extent.

LK, however has the most power army wise.
    The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head.

No he wasn't. LK, KJ and Archi were all more powerful.
    I'm 100% sure they're not. Kil'jaeden and Archimonde both are a joke compared to Deathwing. Maybe Lich King but I wouldn't bet on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xelium View Post
    Yep, I thought I spelt it wrong... I see what you mean, but how was he more powerful? He just wanted to destroy everything.... The other two wanted to take over and rule, to put it blankly.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to point out that I said Who has most influence... Deathwing wanted to destroy everything. That is not influential...
    Deathwing "destroyed" the Aspects, he shattered Azeroth, he ripped through the Maelstorm into the Plane of Earth, he influenced the Humans back before the Cataclysm and obliterated Noble Houses, he created the Twilight Dragonflight (Chromatus is one of his creations and Chromatus is right after Galakrond / Deathwing the most powerful dragon that ever "lived") and so on. Deathwing was by far the most powerful and influential enemy we've fought up to now.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

To kill The Lich King we had help from a frozen Tirion.
    To kill Deathwing we needed an ancient artifact, Thrall and the other dragon aspects.

One sat on an ice cube for several years being an edgelord. The other one brought a cataclysm.

Deleted
    To kill Archimonde we needed the special powers of Yrel, the ones she received from the other Velen.
    To kill Kil'Jaeden, we needed the power of Illidan AND Velen AND Khadgar.

I'm 100% sure they're not. Kil'jaeden and Archimonde both are a joke compared to Deathwing. Maybe Lich King but I wouldn't bet on it .
    Lk is actually the weakest of the these 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

To kill Archimonde we needed the special powers of Yrel, the ones she received from the other Velen.
    To kill Kil'Jaeden, we needed the power of Illidan AND Velen AND Khadgar.
    So what? Illidan, Velen and Khadgar are not stronger than the Aspects combined + all Dragonswarms combined + Thrall. I don't really know if the comparison between Archimonde and Kil'jaeden is working, as far as I remember Archimonde was the stronger one and Kil'jaeden the "tactician".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    Lk is actually the weakest of the these 4.
    Not sure about this but I think many highly overestimate his powers and abilities.

I'm 100% sure they're not. Kil'jaeden and Archimonde both are a joke compared to Deathwing. Maybe Lich King but I wouldn't bet on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Deathwing "destroyed" the Aspects, he shattered Azeroth, he ripped through the Maelstorm into the Plane of Earth, he influenced the Humans back before the Cataclysm and obliterated Noble Houses, he created the Twilight Dragonflight (Chromatus is one of his creations and Chromatus is right after Galakrond / Deathwing the most powerful dragon that ever "lived") and so on. Deathwing was by far the most powerful and influential enemy we've fought up to now.
    I get your point.. But he was assisted by Cho'gall and The Twilight's Hammer cult and influenced some humans...

The Lich King created the Cult of the Damned, the Death Knights, he manipulated the Vrykul of the Howling Fjord and the Trolls of Zul'Drak.

Illidan allied with Lady Vashj and the Naga, Kael'Thas and the Blood Elves, and Akama's Broken Draenei. He then took over the Black Temple and continued to influence those in the Outlands as it's "ruler."

So from my point of view, Illidan is still by far, the most influential of those three. Ultimately, the most influential figure in WoW is Sargeras...
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

Definitely Deathwing. Neltharion single handedly kept the northern kingdoms from coming to aid Stormwind during the first war. Before that, he suckered all the other aspects into pouring part of their power into the Dragon Soul and used it to decimate their flights.

Power wise, the dude changed the face of Azeroth by bursting out of the ground. That's pretty impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post
    Definitely Deathwing. Neltharion single handedly kept the northern kingdoms from coming to aid Stormwind during the first war. Before that, he suckered all the other aspects into pouring part of their power into the Dragon Soul and used it to decimate their flights.

Power wise, the dude changed the face of Azeroth by bursting out of the ground. That's pretty impressive.
    It's sad to see how many here are delusional and blinded by their respective expansions to think Illidan or Lich King are anywhere near the influence and power of Deathwing.