Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Reputation and WQs are a nono for me, I hated every single part of it, logging on JUST to do Nightfallen dailies when I had to catch up... was stupid.

I don't mind traditional rep grinds, farming stuff to give in for rep, or even just quest lines for rep, but GATED quest lines with GATED rep, ugh. never doing it again.

I don't mind titanforging, ONLY if it goes back to what it used to be near end of MOP (Not sure where you got end of cata from...?), Started with Thunderforging if I remember correctly, then "warforged" IIRC in SoO... I didn't mind these, as they were a FLAT base upgrade, to the normal item, not "anywhere inbetween 15-40" Etc Item levels..

And as you say, Gated progression, I don't mind it, but if it's storylines being gated, and then it takes 1-2 hours to do the storyline just to unlock more WQs for rep for gated content, yeh, im not doing it, i'll do it once on my main, and my alts can just deal with not being on Argus for example, I have 10 level 110's that want to be on argus aswell as my main, I don't want to go through 10+ hours of content I HAVE ALREADY DONE just to unlock content I have technically already unlocked. (People will say "well you leveled all of these, how come this bothers you?) to answer that, I like the old content.. They said that alts will unlock the WQs when their main has completed argus, well, that hasn't happened, woo.

my main complaints in this expansion is weapons, and alts, I love my alts and always want to play them, but I also loved back in the day getting a new weapon, for me, it was the "main" piece of the gear. In legion its like "meh, a relic, ok?" Doesn't excite me as much as say, getting a PvP weapon that I earnt, or finally downing that boss to see that weapon there I can /roll on etc.

And Alt wise, well, this expansion just hates them, apart from 7.3 they have made it a little easier for them, possibly 2 weeks out of farming originally lol, as AK knowledge (depending on ur main) could get u to lvl 40 anyway... (even then it was only 4hrs per one... to catch up to 40 in the first place!).

So they havn't done much... I like what they have done with PvP Prestige system, but hate the fact that Ilvl is all that matters in pvp now, its like asking for Gearscore back in the day for WOTLK. Higher ilvl = more damage, and not even at that much of an increase, u barely have to try now, and even that, its only "tmog" gear I can gain really... less I get Titanforged :/ Aiming for RNG WOO! Bring back the honor system, 2 sets of gear (honor gear and Conquest or w/e it was) make the conquest better so its more powerful, or a set bonus 5/5 so when u get it, your stats increase by 10% or something so you ACTUALLY feel powerful, that upgrade when you get a full set... but keep the prestige system...

Dno, theres lots of things in this expac lol that ALOT of people hate I loved the WQs at the start, now I hate them etc etc list goes on

Good thing blizzard cares about mmo-c feedback

I don't mind time gating the story of new areas. RNG is fine as long as it doesn't become the majority of how you gear. If they changed everything you wanted then people would bitch about the game being too predictable and boring.

I like legendaries although it would be nice in addition to the RNG to also slowly work toward one that you want. Or take dps increases out of legendaries and make them utility only so nobody bitches. Well, people will bitch but just not about being "viable". I would also be in favor of the WoD Legendary ring and how it keeps getting more powerful. That's ok as well.

A balance is needed--not one or the other.

Every time somebody complains about making something account wide, this reminds me that every time Blizzard does this, they remove stuff to do on alts.

Seriously, if you keep putting stuff account wide, might as well go full Final Fantasy and allow your one character to be any class or profession.

Usually the only problem is rerolls, and that would also be the only way to fix this, allow you to class change your character.

For all I know, they could even make this a paid service, I still have no idea why they haven't done it at this point.

I've hated the RNG this time around. I especially hated it when using a coin would gold or AP. Getting gear has no been fun and i was happy the Artifact system was there so that we didnt have to add getting a weapon into an already terrible loot system.

2 things i'd say:

1) The Paragon system for awarding Rep mounts. It's obvious why they did it this way but it sort of is ridiculous to have Grind PLUS RNG, but i've got a Bad Feeling this is here to stay.
    2) Professions are just awful (IMO!!!!) in this expansion, especially for alts. Just give us a path to max, even if it's just for the one useful thing that can be built at max. They revamp this completely every time so who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    2 things i'd say:
    2) Professions are just awful (IMO!!!!) in this expansion, especially for alts. Just give us a path to max, even if it's just for the one useful thing that can be built at max. They revamp this completely every time so who knows.
    Just give all professions for your main at this point if you're not willing to unlock them on alts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alopex Major View Post
    2. Fix professions
    With the exception of inscription proffs a fine, especially now that we have some flair aka quests to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    3. Make prestige account wide or at least boost it for alts
    why stop there? if you got 2000 rating on one toon you should have that rating on all toons!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    why stop there? if you got 2000 rating on one toon you should have that rating on all toons!
    Prestige is nothing like competitive rating. It just takes time no skill besides on other games that have prestige system the rank is account wide (Call of Duty)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Every time somebody complains about making something account wide, this reminds me that every time Blizzard does this, they remove stuff to do on alts.

Seriously, if you keep putting stuff account wide, might as well go full Final Fantasy and allow your one character to be any class or profession.

Usually the only problem is rerolls, and that would also be the only way to fix this, allow you to class change your character.

For all I know, they could even make this a paid service, I still have no idea why they haven't done it at this point.
    Funny thing is that I still have plenty of stuff to do on alts, even when there is no or few class specific content. My main is a mage, so if I want to play tank or healer, I have to play an alt. If I want to have more than 2 professions, I need alts. If I want to collect transmog, alts are useful, especially with raid lockouts - same for pets and especially mounts.

If you really like to play alts, you will never run out of content.