10+ Year Old Account

What am I missing? (Artifact Challenge Quest)

I can't seem to get the artifact challenge quest to procc on my Death Knight. Did the Broken Shore questline and certainly have enough artifact traits but there is nothing. Not in Dalaran nor on the Broken Shore.

Is there some other prerequisite that I'm missing?

Think there is an initial setup for each building. If you've already done that all I can suggest is send a ticket to them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isn't there a quest that Khadgar on the Broken Shore gives you for your spec that you have to complete?

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I said: I don't have any quests at the moment. I'm at the Sentinax part but I should have gotten the quest way earlier from Modera in Dalaran.

The challenge quest is available outside the mage tower. Only requirement is 100 shards, and to have done the 1-time quest to build a mage tower.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Like I said: I don't have any quests at the moment. I'm at the Sentinax part but I should have gotten the quest way earlier from Modera in Dalaran.
    Yeah, but what I'm getting at is did you complete it? It's not part of the Broken Shore Main questline.

I don't remember where you start it, but if you never did those, that could be the issue. Did you do any spec specific quests?

Mage tower has to be active.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    The challenge quest is available outside the mage tower. Only requirement is 100 shards, and to have done the 1-time quest to build a mage tower.
    But there is a questline before that right? I don't have that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Yeah, but what I'm getting at is did you complete it? It's not part of the Broken Shore Main questline.

I don't remember where you start it, but if you never did those, that could be the issue. Did you do any spec specific quests?
    I don't know if I did it. Maybe I abandoned it at some point but I don't have anything related to it in my log nor can I get it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    But there is a questline before that right? I don't have that.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if I did it. Maybe I abandoned it at some point but I don't have anything related to it in my log nor can I get it.
    You probably have anyways. You did say that neither Dalaran nor the Broken shore have the quest. Those are the only areas I remember going for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    You probably have anyways. You did say that neither Dalaran nor the Broken shore have the quest. Those are the only areas I remember going for it.

These are all the quests I have right now and they are all unrelated to the challenge. One quest (Greater power for greater threats) starts at Khadgar. He has no quest for me. After that Modera should have a quest for me but she doesn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to wowhead, the quests are:

http://wowhead.com/quest=47046/frost...ing-apprentice
    http://wowhead.com/quest=47025/blood...f-the-illidari
    http://wowhead.com/quest=47057/unhol...levia-laurence

Overview:
    http://www.wowhead.com/empowered-art...s-in-patch-7-2

Maybe follow each of those to see if you never completed them. People are saying that you don't need to do them anymore, though, so it might be a dead end.

Unholy is the one one that requires Modera at the start, but you might be past it.

And... I just realized that only 1 of those 3 quest pages actually have the follow up quests listed, /sigh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by r3gul8r View Post
    Mage tower has to be active.
    This is the issue, if wowhead is right. I figured you might be on EU and it'd be up, but wowhead says that it's not up on either NA or EU.

It's always the simple stuff.
    Last edited by Lime; 2017-09-21 at 02:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well.. can't check that right now... it's at 34%. Guess I gotta wait to find out.

Deleted
    I had some artifact quests left to be done before the quest unlocked. For me as an assassination rogue, the quest was called "The reluctant Queen". Im sure there is a DK equivilent if you search for it on wowhead or something