Poll: Should Mimiron’s Head drop 100% in Timewalking?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Blizzard has stated that hard modes will return in Ulduar Timewalking. So my question is: should they bring back 100% drop rate Mimiron’s Head on zero light?

My opinion is they should, for a few reasons. It’ll be incredibly popular, it’s only up for 1 week (so not like a ton more people will get it and will still be rare), and it’s already incredibly easy to farm so it’s not really prestigious anymore. Just rare.

Edit: i am assuming that it would still just be 1 person out of 25.
    no .
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ningjinq View Post
    Blizzard has stated that hard modes will return in Ulduar Timewalking. So my question is: should they bring back 100% drop rate Mimiron’s Head on zero light?

My opinion is they should, for a few reasons. It’ll be incredibly popular, it’s only up for 1 week (so not like a ton more people will get it and will still be rare), and it’s already incredibly easy to farm so it’s not really prestigious anymore. Just rare.

Edit: i am assuming that it would still just be 1 person out of 25.
    Keep it rare.

Chances and propabilities.
    While the chance is 2% every time the probability that an event occurs increases with each roll.
    And at 50 tries there is a 63.58% probability that the mount dropped with that 2% chance.

Yes of course, that probability is nothing but a bandaid for the mind to ease the pain of doing the same old content over and over again. :-)

Edit: also no to that suggestion

Field Marshal
    5+ Year Old Account
    Certainly not please. They need to keep it rare if not unavailable

10+ Year Old Account
    It won't be as hard as before, but i don't see why not. Too many people add too much value to things obtained in the past.