Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    The Legendary burning Wish trinket is Good enough to USE in antorus or i should farm more Legendary for both Dps spec
    Last edited by mmocce1a1323c7; 2017-12-20 at 08:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    The Legendary burning Wish trinket is Good enough to USE in antorus or i should farm more Legendary for both Dps spec
    It's ok for unholy and bad for frost.

Unholy bis:

Chest + shoulder (single target bis)
    Chest + SotD ring (heavy cleave bis)
    Head + SotD ring (pure defile aoe bis)

Frost bis:

Wrist + waist (single target bis with Shattering Strikes talent and 2p/4p T21, currently highest dps)
    Wrist + chest (second highest single target bis with RA talent, marginally behind waist)
    Wrist + SotD (aoe bis)
    Legs and feet can be used in gearswap toggling macros for m+ scenarios.

Sephuz (ring) is also extremely good for both specs if you can interrupt every 30 seconds.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2017-12-20 at 01:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I'm running with frostscythe, such a good ability - hyped to get the 4 set in HC tonight hopefully (doubt it)
    4set is currently bugged. not giving 20% as it should.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spanishninja View Post
    4set is currently bugged. not giving 20% as it should.
    Source?
    First I head of This bug.

- - - Updated - - -

Heard of....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I'm running with frostscythe, such a good ability - hyped to get the 4 set in HC tonight hopefully (doubt it)
    Scythe is amazing on high command. The top 500 frost guys 2 thirds of them talented scythe while the rest used Soul of Deathlord ring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    It's ok for unholy and bad for frost.

Unholy bis:

Chest + shoulder (single target bis)
    Chest + SotD ring (heavy cleave bis)
    Head + SotD ring (pure defile aoe bis)

Frost bis:

Wrist + waist (single target bis with Shattering Strikes talent and 2p/4p T21, currently highest dps)
    Wrist + chest (second highest single target bis with RA talent, marginally behind waist)
    Wrist + SotD (aoe bis)
    Legs and feet can be used in gearswap toggling macros for m+ scenarios.

Sephuz (ring) is also extremely good for both specs if you can interrupt every 30 seconds.
    For single target I'm going with 4 piece with one offset piece as the helmet off Kingorath and the ring from portal master. That much versa off those two plus tier legs chest and shoulders should put you around 9% ish. Maybe more maybe less. At 10% versa your MH OB crits will be over 1 mill easy. OH not far behind that number depending on your ambi trait count (5-7).

My weekly chest gave me a 960 CoS chest piece so now back to bringing Arcway for matching shoulders to see how good that 2 set is with T21. Back in 7.1.5 I had that set and the 3300 versa proc went off so much with the MG build. Was amazing back then!

If anyone here is using the 2 piece from court and arc post your feedback!!

- - - Updated - - -

Grinding *
    Stupid auto correct
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

Deleted
    Can anyoneshow me some dk logs from antorus how we actually doing on diferrent bosses. Im interested in both how frost and unholy doing compared to each other and to some other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by DkWarrior View Post
    Can anyoneshow me some dk logs from antorus how we actually doing on diferrent bosses. Im interested in both how frost and unholy doing compared to each other and to some other classes.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...ss=DeathKnight

7+ Year Old Account
    Just use the site silly. Filter out heroic, US and EUROPE, death knight melee and select boss. Then scroll. Part of doing your own research. You are infront of a PC or on a smart phone after all right???

Don't use heroic Argus as buffs in P1 will vary from player to player since stupid pugs like to stack them or drop orbs in the cone of death
    Filthy Casual

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    Just use the site silly. Filter out heroic, US and EUROPE, death knight melee and select boss. Then scroll. Part of doing your own research. You are infront of a PC or on a smart phone after all right???

Don't use heroic Argus as buffs in P1 will vary from player to player since stupid pugs like to stack them or drop orbs in the cone of death
    I just linked the guy to DK logs of Mythic ATB, he can go over individual fights on his own. I'm more than capable of using logs...

Unless that wasn't directed at me?

Hotfix fixed the 4 set Unholy bonus.

fixed as what?now I see its 16%?

Quote Originally Posted by wladimir89 View Post
    fixed as what?now I see its 16%?
    16% but proc can now proc off itself.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by spanishninja View Post
    16% but proc can now proc off itself.
    Ahh ok now I understand. At first thought it was a flat 4% nerf but the proc off itself part may be better. I'm thinking of multistrike from WoD days. Proc off proc off proc chance .

As an update on my 5th Arcway run yesterday I bought 935 socketed shoulders off a tank that happened to be from my server. Thank you very much Giankias Stormrage US!! Enjoy the gold.
    That 2 set with 4 piece t21 H shot me up another 16k on raidbots. High haste from all pieces and the 3300 versa is 20 to 26% uptime . OB main hand is miles ahead of OH now by at least 5-6 million where they were neck and neck before. I even have screen shots of OB off hand doing more than MH from a week ago lol.
    Filthy Casual