Thread: RAF - Question

RAF - Question

Here is a quickie RAF question while the discounts in blizzard shop are still on.

Lets say my main account is A and I want to buy 2 new accounts (B and C) for raffing, mounts, etc.

If I use account A to run B and C through dungeons and want also for B and C to get 300%experience and to be able to grant levels for account A how should i set it up?

Can I send the referral from A to B and C and that makes all 3 accounts linked to each other or does that make B and C not linked to each other?

Thanks!

I always hated Algebra

Absolutely no way.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    I tried but this is too advanced

Yes it works that way, but you'll have to have all 3 accounts on separate battlenet accounts (I think) and you'll have to multibox to gain the exp boost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miatog View Post
    Yes it works that way, but you'll have to have all 3 accounts on separate battlenet accounts (I think) and you'll have to multibox to gain the exp boost.
    You can RaF yourself on your own b.net account.

Not sure if the xp boost and level granting is b.net bound, or per specific account though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauna View Post
    Here is a quickie RAF question while the discounts in blizzard shop are still on.

Lets say my main account is A and I want to buy 2 new accounts (B and C) for raffing, mounts, etc.

If I use account A to run B and C through dungeons and want also for B and C to get 300%experience and to be able to grant levels for account A how should i set it up?

Can I send the referral from A to B and C and that makes all 3 accounts linked to each other or does that make B and C not linked to each other?

Thanks!
    You can link account A to B and account A to C. You cant link B and C with each other if im not mistaken since both accounts are new. A B and C can be on the same account but are diffrent copies on the same account. Like WoW1, WoW2, and WoW3

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post

Not sure if the xp boost and level granting is b.net bound, or per specific account though
    I wasn't clear, I meant I think they'd need to be on separate accounts so he can be logged into all 3 at once.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post

I've recruited myself twice and can confirm that the XP boost and level granting is enabled if you're using a different WoW account in the same battlenet account.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    I've recruited myself twice and can confirm that the XP boost and level granting is enabled if you're using a different WoW account in the same battlenet account.
    You can log into both accounts just fine?

Deleted
    You can log into both accounts just fine?
    Yes. When you log in, you get the option to choose between all of your B.net WoW accounts. Like you see a list of them, it will look like: WoW1, WoW2, WoW3 and etcetera. WoW1 being your first and/or main account. Open one or two more WoW clients and you can log in to both or three of those accounts without being DCed.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxum View Post
    Yes. When you log in, you get the option to choose between all of your B.net WoW accounts. Like you see a list of them, it will look like: WoW1, WoW2, WoW3 and etcetera. WoW1 being your first and/or main account. Open one or two more WoW clients and you can log in to both or three of those accounts without being DCed.
    Ok cool. That's what I wasn't sure of. Good to know if I ever feel like doing this myself. Thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Sauna View Post

Thanks!
    You have two good options.

1. Link both to A if you only want to keep A active later.

2. If you want to keep B and/or C link A to B and B to C.

In the case of keeping only A you will get more levels on A in instance 1. If you want more characters on a secondary account then do option 2.

In the case of 1, you the levels you grant from C to B will increase the number of levels landing on account A by 50 % letting you create more characters on both A and B.

If you just want characters to keep on A, then you'll get more levels on A by linking both to A.

5+ Year Old Account
    No you don't need to. Same bnet will do fine and you'll benefit with heirlooms and mounts ready on the other chars. Also if you decide to buy legion for the other accounts you'll get a boost that you can use on your main one.

And to OP, B and C won't be linked to each other, although as long as both are in party with A, you'll get 300% xp for every acc.
    For the [enter opposing faction here]