Deleted

Holy and M+, what stats, legendarys and other notables?

Hey Priestdudes who thankfully keep me alive

I am asking for a friend here who wants to get into higher M+, but she has no idea what would be the best setup to actually be good in higher m+ keys. Can you tell me some stuff that is different from raiding setups? Or provide me a link to some usefull sources? I am not a priest myself, so spare me with your in depth stuff as i can't understand any of that

Thanks in advance

I mean I can do +15 but its not always a sure thing even with good skills ppl get one shotted and there is nothing you can do.

I've been using the PoM focused build Piety + Benediction, keep that on cool down if you have 4/5 poms bouncing around you can't really lose. obviously were lucky to have xanshi for a legendary so if she can get that and prydaz you have some safeguards against stray one shots.

I try to save my serenity for when ppl spike low to instantly save them doesn't matter if its a tank or whoever, if someone dips to 10% ill serenity them. there isn't really much else to it other than luck/dodging shit, having good keybinds and a healing frame that your not fighting with. mastery is our main stat i have about 50-55% mastery and 30-40% crit, haste isn't that great for us. the exception to this is using muze's bracers specifically for the haste bonus to poh and flash heal. too much haste generally just makes us oom, where as the majority of your healing done should come from echo of light.

last week was a good example of hard to heal, bursting and quaking, the amount of times you were forced to get 4-5 bursting followed by a quaking, that was cancer.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2017-12-11 at 08:53 PM.

The HowToPriest Discord has all the relevant informations, spreadsheets and whatnot.

The TL;DR version is that Holy priest lacks mobility and survivability. Prydaz is very much recommended for high keys and i personally use Muze as my secondary. You want talents that improve mobility directly (such as Surge of Light) or indirectly (Apotheosis requires less spells casted to pop a holy word). All in all Holy Priest is tied for one of the worst high M+ healers, does it mean its not viable? Not at all, it's just gonna be a bit more work. Always tell your ranged to be loosely stacked so you can heal them with Sanctify and pray they dont roleplay american sniper from 200yards and its all good. : )

Prydaz + Cloak is bis in almost all situations, you can chance cloak for bracers or gloves if you need more single target healing, velens if you for some reason need a huge aoe healing from your divine hymm.

From the basic raid spec, change enlightenment to trail of light and if PoM isnt effective, change piety to binding heal.
    Surge of light is a trap talent, apoth if you aint using PoM

Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    From the basic raid spec, change enlightenment to trail of light and if PoM isnt effective, change piety to binding heal.
    Surge of light is a trap talent, apoth if you aint using PoM
    Not sure if you are uninformed or trying to purposedly give bad informations to the op.

SoL is the recommended talent for high m+ pretty much everywhere, it also procs off smite (wich you should be using during downtime) and gives 2 charges of istant Flash heal, how is that a trap talent? Let alone it synergises well with Trail of Light.
    Yet you suggest binding heal wich is the low healing high mana efficiency spell that you have to stand still to chaincast. Sounds reasonable especially during quaking/volcanic weeks. Or not.

I use bracers+neklace legos.. For M+ I leverage high haste and crit build.. I can pretty much machine gun out heals (1 sec base FoL cast time) and keep people up through insane damage. You can drink, you shouldn't be worried about mana.

I don't stand in stuff and know how to properly use desperate prayer and abuse guardian spirit so the cloak is wasted on me... but if you cant do that yet by all means leverage the noob cloak Get a deceivers grand design.

Learn to use your knockback and leap of faith. Both provide very unique utility.

Talents- if you don't go all left your doing it wrong. Priests are very strong in M+ and have the 3rd highest showing in high keys. I prefer mine to my equally geared paladin and druid for many affixes.
    Last edited by Jaewalk; 2017-12-19 at 06:40 PM.