Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Dps warrior um... Dps ?

Quote Originally Posted by PureWeed
    and the AP and crit aint that immportant.. i have 2k AP with BS and with trinket proc and trinket use, and rampage i got around 3k AP.. with BOM,BOK i have something around 3.5k.. but thats with buffs and CD's.. so that doesnt count, unless ur in a raid=P
    This fails. AP is the fury warriors damage. It increases all damage, and makes BT do more damage. Since BT is dependent on the amount of AP you have.
    I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaema
    This fails. AP is the fury warriors damage. It increases all damage, and makes BT do more damage. Since BT is dependent on the amount of AP you have.
    the thing i mean is that he needs to get atleast 200 hit rating, and then he can begin stack the 4hit+4agi,8str,4crit+4str gems=) to increase the AP he have..

it's hard to believe you pureweed, i looked at your armory, friendly with the violet eye, I don't think you've got enough experience to talk about your warrior. and saying you have 3.5k attackpower fully buffed, on armory you have 1300...

well, if you can make that, my lvl 20 warrior can have 2k attackpower fully buffed as well. I agree that fury warrior dps is really good, but it depends alot on gear

Quote Originally Posted by borisson_
    it's hard to believe you pureweed, i looked at your armory, friendly with the violet eye, I don't think you've got enough experience to talk about your warrior. and saying you have 3.5k attackpower fully buffed, on armory you have 1300...

well, if you can make that, my lvl 20 warrior can have 2k attackpower fully buffed as well. I agree that fury warrior dps is really good, but it depends alot on gear

well there borisson, if u browse hawqing, from silvermoon, that was my fist char that i traded with a friend for tacothedog, and well a lvl 20 warrios with 2k AP fully buffed i want to see;D

well fully buffed i mean, BOM,BOK,BOS,BOL,GOW,stam spirit buffs, flask of rentless assault, roasted clefthoof, rampage, imp battle shout, the feral dr00d buff, the str buff that u get from vendor(same as u need for ragesteel shoulders), also i can say that the trinket from BM gives 300 more AP and i can count on it beeing up almost every time, and also with other trinket i get 200 more AP.. then i get close to 3.5k AP fully buffed=)

and well so borisson.. only cause i have gone kara one time and well LOADS of times on my hunter does that mean i dont got enough experience to talk about warriors?

Pureweed, you said that you need to have that 200 hit rating in 25mans. This was proved to be wrong in EJs forums. There was said that 1 crit rating is simple 1 hit rating, and after 100 hit rating your yellow attacks won't miss (always 1% chance tho). I was suprised 'cause I also tought that you need 200 to raid in SSC/TK for example, and I use to gem +8 hit rating gems to reach that 200. But it was proven wrong.

And guys dont be nooby and egoistic! GO FOR SLAM! You will boost more your raid with Blood Frenzy (very highly recomended!) and also make nice DPS by yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikzu
    Pureweed, you said that you need to have that 200 hit rating in 25mans. This was proved to be wrong in EJs forums. There was said that 1 crit rating is simple 1 hit rating, and after 100 hit rating your yellow attacks won't miss (always 1% chance tho). I was suprised 'cause I also tought that you need 200 to raid in SSC/TK for example, and I use to gem +8 hit rating gems to reach that 200. But it was proven wrong.

And guys dont be nooby and egoistic! GO FOR SLAM! You will boost more your raid with Blood Frenzy (very highly recomended!) and also make nice DPS by yourself.
    but well 1% chanse to miss on yellow attacks.. normaly the white dmg is higher than the yellow, but i didnt knew that 1 crit rating was 1 hit rating=S

but as i sayd, normaly the white dmg is higher than the yellow, and well to do yellow dmg u need to hit with white, to then get enough rage to use yellow=), but well to stick with the person and solving the problem to the one who made this post i would say that he needs more hit rating, and the problem was that he thinks he lacks DPS and getts lower dmg than the rouges in raids.. and then i would say that its something he is clearly doing wrong, or that he lacks some stats,cause if u dont get enough rage to keep BT,WW,BS, and rampage up at all times u need more rage, and the way to get more rage is to get more hit rating and well u see whot i mean?

but when i sayd that u need 200 hit rating i sayd that cause i have been sayd to that u need atleast 200 hit rating to go kara, and well 2000AP and 30% crit, but well the AP and crit is just shit to say that u need that much=)

and well i prefer BT instead of slam=S but thats cause im fury:P but well speccing slam with fury and having a SLOW MH might be good=) but i can try spec slam spec today to check it out.

but nikzu how much hit u have? cause i have 240 now and im going for the trinket in heroic BF that gives 30 more hit rating, cause then i can focus on getting alot more AP and getting 8 str gems in more sockets to improve my DPS even more.. but remember now fury warriors can use ekspertise if i dont got it all wrong, that makes u dodge and parry alot less if u got enough.. and that would be IMBA.. cause then u can get even less hit and more other stats=)

Quote Originally Posted by PureWeed
    and well i prefer BT instead of slam=S but thats cause im fury:P but well speccing slam with fury and having a SLOW MH might be good=) but i can try spec slam spec today to check it out.

but nikzu how much hit u have? cause i have 240 now and im going for the trinket in heroic BF that gives 30 more hit rating, cause then i can focus on getting alot more AP and getting 8 str gems in more sockets to improve my DPS even more.. but remember now fury warriors can use ekspertise if i dont got it all wrong, that makes u dodge and parry alot less if u got enough.. and that would be IMBA.. cause then u can get even less hit and more other stats=)
    Ok first of all I want to say, are you really a warrior? You should know that YOU CAN'T USE slam with dualwield 'cause it reset the swingtimer.

When I was fury I had about 260 hit rating, 1950ap and ~30% crit. I reached this after SSC/TK farming and some BT/Hyjal epics. Nowadays I'm tho using 33/28/0 spec 'cause it just gives more to raid and more fun to play.

What comes to socketing gems. There is only two gems I use: +4str/+4crit and +4crit/+6sta (ofc the BT/Hyjal epic gems).

400 dps? You need to step up your game man. Nowadays an average player pulls at least 40-50k dps. Man, 400 dps I did at level 20 or something, idk how you got to Kara with that dps...

10+ Year Old Account
    This nine year old thread did not need bumped.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |