Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I just realized this is a five year old necro.

Deleted
    Kologarn hasn't his legs modelized, so he's not as big as he seems to be. Same with Kil'Jaeden by the way.

Soulwind already mentioned it, but Nespirath isn't regarded as a creature model by the game, nor is the wandering island... Apart from Shen-zin Su head. I think Shen-zin Su head alone might be the biggest model in wow. I mean, this thing is huge.

Madness of Deathwing
    Madness is actually an assemblage of several models, so it can't be regarded as the biggest model of Wow.

It's really hard to say for Ozumat and Neptulon. Blizzard has given them a lot of different sizes, and beside you can't correctly estimate the size with a cinematic.
    Last edited by mmoc121f221165; 2015-08-03 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isoe View Post
    Kologarn hasn't his legs modelized, so he's not as big as he seems to be. Same with Kil'Jaeden by the way.

Soulwind already mentioned it, but Nespirath isn't regarded as a creature model by the game, nor is the wandering island... Apart from Shen-zin Su head. I think Shen-zin Su head alone might be the biggest model in wow. I mean, this thing is huge.

Madness is actually an assemblage of several models, so it can't be regarded as the biggest model of Wow.

It's really hard to say for Ozumat and Neptulon. Blizzard has given them a lot of different sizes, and beside you can't correctly estimate the size with a cinematic.
    Madness' head and torso are one model, and by far the biggest in the game, each tentacle is a different one, but I didn't count those. Only Shen-zin Su's head comes close to it.

Deleted
    Thrym! It's Thrym!

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing is huge. We fight on him for crying out loud. Everone is talking about Madness, but Spine seemed slightly bigger to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrgannus View Post
    Deathwing is huge. We fight on him for crying out loud. Everone is talking about Madness, but Spine seemed slightly bigger to me
    Spine is hardly a creature model. Half of it is terrain, the rest is in pieces. The head isn't as big as in his madness phase.

Al'akir was quite big too