10+ Year Old Account

Solo Kara question

How can i solo Chess? is it possible? kind of a bummer not being able to solo all the way thru.
    Im a prot Pally.

u can its just annoying, u gotta get lucky with cheats

Totally possible, but requires good RNG.

I usually just take the mage and nuke their king.

10+ Year Old Account
    Easiest strat i've read that has worked 100% so far is get you eles to the center asap and the ai spams the aoe, then get on queen and nuke king, move king if medivh cheats and it lands on your king
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

It can be done with a lot of practice and a little luck, or the other way around.

I've done it twice, both times back in the day. First time I got it on the first try with my king having 1% health remaining, second time it took 3 tries but when I did win it was by a much wider margin.

its all very easy to solo apart from chess which has nothing to do with ur lvl or gear

It's easily soloable, just potentially annoying depending on how much cheating goes on.

I am 7wins out of 10 games by moving all pawns forward one step, letting the eles/demons out, then when he drops the fire i move my king forawrd once (fire goes on your king every time) avoid killing his pieces (when he does the 3x dmg buff it goes on random pieces, so the more of his alive the less chance it goes on his king, which has caused all the loses i had) have your king attacking his king(make sure no pieces behind your king), if he drops fire, your king moves back, his king will move into the fire (the fire WILL kill his king) and gg.

Edit: if you have game sound on he always says something like 5-10secs before he cheats, when you hear him saying something exit the piece you are in and get into the king if you are not in the king.
    Last edited by TheSerialSniper; 2011-10-18 at 04:28 AM.

Just check on youtube; type in "Solo Chess Kara" and you'll find some really nice, easy strats. A lot of the ones above sound a bit complicated, but to each his own I guess. I think the last one I tried was just move one pawn forward and get into the king and just pwn...

Like the others have said though, RNG can sometimes give you trouble. I usually get it on the second or third try though. Have fun

15+ Year Old Account
    Takes a lot of luck. If your king's on fire, it's often a loss if you cant move him out fast enough. I like to switch between the casters and king myself. Need to rotate them quite a bit. Usually first attempt fails and second goes without problems, unless I get unlucky.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

It's all luck. Start a timer, and figure out EXACTLY when he uses fire, Make sure you can move your king when he does it. The debuff lasts 10 seconds

If you have to spam heal, you lost. Period. Use the queen to nuke their king. If their chills back forever just push your queen forward and pray - you probably lost. Chances are you'll lose a lot, but it's doable, you can't be bad though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being a paladin and bubbling before moving a piece will allow you to move a second without receiving a debuff from the first and you won't be moved to the entrance of the room; instead, you'll be dropped right behind the piece you last moved.

Make sure to work quick; using this method post-nerf (to Divine Shield), I've been able to move up to three pieces without getting debuffed or teleported. This should give you a decent advantage.

Hand of Protection provides the same effect if you use it after forbearance fades.
    Last edited by Theleklol; 2011-10-18 at 05:21 AM.
    Temple of Light-ShadowsongUS
    Get Along Gang-ShadowsongUS (Disbanded)
    ~Alanaria~:::Cyclønite:::Thelek

It's all RNG imo, only way I ever did it was take the caster and nuke the king.