Question Making an Engineering Submarine recipe?

Just wondering that if I’m with the underwater speed of almost 60%, should I make an Engineering Submarine recipe?

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Paladino View Post
    Just wondering that if I’m with the underwater speed of almost 60%, should I make an Engineering Submarine recipe?
    I'd prefer a 1hit sword that procs icelance recipe for BS, but sure why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think this would really be fun, a one and a two/three seater underwater mount. It really fits to have a gnome or goblin in a submarine and would be better than a stupid seahorse.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Personally, I think it won’t do you harm if you want to do this, but it’s not as practical as others cause actually you won’t spend a lot of time staying underwater, in which areas that would demand you to spend much time submersed, to make it useful .However, it would be great fun if you summon the submarine and your entire guild resides inside it.
    But in my view, I think it’s a better idea if an engineer could create their own mount at 20 and do other things corresponding to their different level.

An aircraft ! At Boeing size
    Azerothian Airlines

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    I think this would really be fun, a one and a two/three seater underwater mount. It really fits to have a gnome or goblin in a submarine and would be better than a stupid seahorse.
    Thanks for you advices! That's the case!

---------- Post added 2011-10-18 at 09:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    I'd prefer a 1hit sword that procs icelance recipe for BS, but sure why not?
    Gee.....It sounds great!I will give that another shot! And thanks![COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2011-10-18 at 09:18 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Evans View Post
    Personally, I think it won’t do you harm if you want to do this, but it’s not as practical as others cause actually you won’t spend a lot of time staying underwater, in which areas that would demand you to spend much time submersed, to make it useful .However, it would be great fun if you summon the submarine and your entire guild resides inside it.
    But in my view, I think it’s a better idea if an engineer could create their own mount at 20 and do other things corresponding to their different level.
    It really catches me in a dilemma.
    Last edited by Christina Paladino; 2011-10-18 at 09:17 AM.

Deleted
    Crafted guild Airship , the size and the 3d model will be the one of the ship in Icecrown Raid . Take 5 min to deploy it , 5 min to pack it back to your inventory.
    Will have vendors , gbank acces , guild cauldron, repair, class trainer with free respecs , cannons like those from Island of conquest airship/ICC raid airship. Will travel between continents . Can park it near the raid instances portals untill you raid.

Will cost 650 000 gold vendor mats and other farmed mats.