Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    hmmm, obviously the kalecgos buff is for resto druids, but wich one would be the best for resto shamans? :/
    yasera id guess

Dragonwrath's nerf sense, makes none.

Deleted
    own3d.tv/live/141387Security Frostmane EU stream, currently rank 41 worldwide.Pov by me, frost dk

Quote Originally Posted by Laughriot View Post
    Getting... just entirely too sick of Thrall. I was of the impression that Thrall wasn't going to be the new Earth-Warder, and that it had been established as impossible in some book somewhere. Glad to see that Metzen favorite Mary Sue is still immune to common sense.
    Might want to read Warcraft: Twilight of the Aspects it explains why he is now the earth warder and how he became it.

Also if Thrall wasn't here would it would truly be the end of the world.....of warcraft.

Deleted
    What the heck is with the DTR nerf?! So, speaking as first in line of a 7/7 HC 10 man guild, I haven't got my staff yet, we've killed Ragnaros so it has contributed absolutely nothing to progression in the Tier that it is relevant, and it's saving grace (that it could be used for progression in the following Tier) is being nerfed? Seriously, fuck that.

10+ Year Old Account
    So now not only Tarecgosa's rest is no longer only replacable by heroic weapons of dragon soul, it was also nerfed..... Awesome Legendary this was....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qauren View Post
    What the heck is with the DTR nerf?! So, speaking as first in line of a 7/7 HC 10 man guild, I haven't got my staff yet, we've killed Ragnaros so it has contributed absolutely nothing to progression in the Tier that it is relevant, and it's saving grace (that it could be used for progression in the following Tier) is being nerfed? Seriously, fuck that.
    Yeah, idk what they are thinking.
    SMH to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Qauren View Post
    Just a guess, but maybe its to op for the next tier? I do agree it something they should have considered before though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    MS buff? Hellz yea. I've been wanting this since forever! I'm glad Blizz finally woke up.
    Bliz finally woke up? What about 100k shatters with rogue dmg with 25% healing.. Healers isnt needed anymore you can go 3dps for r1 and glad

Items•Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s Rest: The chance for this item’s effect to be triggered has been reduced.The QQ is going to be epic.

I know Blizzard has got to see the kind of qq heal debuffs have created in Rift. I wonder what the line of thinking is behind experimenting like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest View Post
    Items•Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s Rest: The chance for this item’s effect to be triggered has been reduced.The QQ is going to be epic.
    The QQ is going to be legendary you should say.

Quote Originally Posted by Laughriot View Post
    Getting... just entirely too sick of Thrall. I was of the impression that Thrall wasn't going to be the new Earth-Warder, and that it had been established as impossible in some book somewhere. Glad to see that Metzen favorite Mary Sue is still immune to common sense.
    Earth-Warder != Aspect of Earth. It was established in Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects that Thrall or any other member of a mortal race, could not be made into the new Aspect of Earth, but he could fulfill part of the duties of an Aspect for short periods of time due to his shamanistic connection with the earth. That is all that's happening here.

Plus, it shouldn't be a surprise since it was established by Blizzard a long time ago that Cataclysm is primarily about Deathwing and Thrall, just like Wrath was about Arthas and Tirion.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

Deleted
    If two enemies are not hit by Hour of Twilight, the Aspects will take the full brunt of the attack, disrupting the shield protecting the Aspects and heralding the end of all life on Azeroth.
    lul wut srius?

Deleted
    Thanks for that incredibly usefull Testing Schedule, its not like I've tried every 2 hours past 2 weeks to copy a character and it just says 7 days queue and that its closed atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    I know Blizzard has got to see the kind of qq heal debuffs have created in Rift. I wonder what the line of thinking is behind experimenting like this.
    Theres been heal debuffs in the game for ever though, so why would there be QQ now all the sudden?

Just cause one of the classes got buffed on the PTR where it might get changed in a week.....oh wait i almost forgot this is the wow community nvm

DTR had to be nerfed. It's proc essentially works out to a flat % increase to damage done, scaling linearly with gear. It was going to be completely overpowered in 400+ ilvl gear; the nerfs were a question of "when" and not "if." I'm sure it will still be an excellent weapon in DS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    DTR had to be nerfed. It's proc essentially works out to a flat % increase to damage done, scaling linearly with gear. It was going to be completely overpowered in 400+ ilvl gear; the nerfs were a question of "when" and not "if." I'm sure it will still be an excellent weapon in DS.
    Well yeah, but I feel the "When" should have been in 5.0, not 4.3....10 man guilds are getting disrespected by blizzard if they nerf the staff in 4.3...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    Earth-Warder != Aspect of Earth. It was established in Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects that Thrall or any other member of a mortal race, could not be made into the new Aspect of Earth, but he could fulfill part of the duties of an Aspect for short periods of time due to his shamanistic connection with the earth. That is all that's happening here.

Plus, it shouldn't be a surprise since it was established by Blizzard a long time ago that Cataclysm is primarily about Deathwing and Thrall, just like Wrath was about Arthas and Tirion.
    That's what I disliked most about Wrath, there were SO many people (Jaina, Muradin, Sylvanas, etc) that had so much more backstory, and they basically dug Tirion out from EPL and dressed him up as the expansion's hero. Plus the fight ending itself, just ugh.. so little closure.
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL