[Video] Warlock vs. Lady Vashj SOLO

Hey guys,

Out of sheer boredom (and possibly insanity), I decided to solo Lady Vashj in Serpentshrine Cavern and turn it into a movie!

Hopefully you guys get something out of it. It's relatively easy with a bit of practice. More details are in the Youtube description. Enjoy!

The easiest way to handle the big Coilfang adds is to make a macro similar to this (I think this is the correct syntax):

/cast Corruption
    /petattack [@target=Coilfang Strider]

Bind that macro to your corruption key. That way your pet will always run to attack the Coilfang Strider as soon as it spawns (since you are spamming corruption on the small water ele's almost non-stop) - you want your pet to hold threat on the Strider. If one of them gets within 8 yards of you, you may end up being chain-feared and too many ele's will reach Lady Vashj.
    Last edited by Immolatte; 2011-11-01 at 01:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What did you do, run around dropping a DoT on everything? Very nice vid, I've been trying to figure out how to solo this punk forever!

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    What did you do, run around dropping a DoT on everything? Very nice vid, I've been trying to figure out how to solo this punk forever!
    Yep, that pretty much sums it up ! The key is to let no more than 20-25 of the Enchanted Elementals get through to Vashj - otherwise it's near-impossible to keep yourself and your pet alive through the increased damage she'll be dishing out in phase 3.

Any chance I could get your UI list (or your own UI)? It's very sleek.
    Gratz on the kill btw.
    This is my main. I've had him for over 4 years.

Quote Originally Posted by noob1232 View Post
    Any chance I could get your UI list (or your own UI)? It's very sleek.
    Gratz on the kill btw.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVxttHwm4_g

And ty

Deleted
    nice job
    and I also like your UI

Deleted
    awsome job. ill try it too soon