Should I jump on Newegg's October deals or wait until Black Friday?

I plan on building a new gaming computer sometime around Christmas, and I got newegg's email this morning with all of their October savings deals valid until 10/24. Many of the parts I'm buying have price reductions, and I'm wondering if it would be wiser to order some of them now, or wait until Black Friday for potentially lower prices/new hardware to be released if I'm not going to be building this thing until late December.

If you are not building til Christmas time I would highly advise waiting. You might not get cheaper prices, but if you buy things now and they don't work 2 months from now, returning them for replacements can get more difficult. Things like monitors, keyboards, mice, etc. that you can immediately test are fine, but mobos, RAM, etc that you cannot test until you build I would recommend waiting.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Double edged sword, could get cheaper could be same other stuff could be brought down and stuff you want go back up to normal. Id hold off on CPU's and RAM. Mobo's clearly up and down alot as is and never know what is going on sale. However a normal price drop on CPU could happen. My best advice if its a good deal now it wont be any better in Nov. Buy somethings and keep in mind ALOT of people are building, this time of year. So any defective units could be longer RMA's etc.

Herald of the Titans Sephiracle's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're planning on building around xmas, wait.
    LoL: Kr1sys
    WoW:'06 - '11 '14-?' : Krisys - Blood/Frost DK | Sephiracle - Arms/Prot Warrior | Sephyx - Shadow/Disc Priest | Petergriffin - Huntard