I'm looking to refund Elise for a new jungler, either Kha'Zix or Rengar. Which one would you guys recommend?
    3DS Friend Code: 4570-7512-3595

Depends what you like.

Kha'Zix is a typical assassin; very high damage and mobility, but REALLY squishy. Like, seriously. I felt like a Heimerdinger with 0 armor when I played him. (And Heimer is like, super squishy.)
    Rengar doesn't do as much burst, but can take a bit more damage. I'd say he and Kha'Zix have about equal mobility, though Rengar can use his mobility more often.

Overall, I think it's up to you, if you like someone really squishy with very high damage, or trading a bit of the damage off for a bit of survivability.

While we are on the topic of junglers and Elise, how is she in the new jungle, worth picking up, and her scaling mid-late game?

I was considering picking up Nid after the free week with her ends. I've been having some success with her (not dominating with 20+ kills but going positive and usually getting a ton of assists) and really enjoy her style. However, I was also thinking of getting Vi and saving my IP for at least one rune page. I have about 8k now, so do you think I should wait on Nid til after I get a rune page filled up or it doesn't matter? (Almost level 20)
    WoW: Fiska 90 Holy Paladin (Mal'ganis) Aliyra 90 Mistweaver Monk (Korgath)
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Yay I am famous! http://www.lolking.net/champions/mal...inum#summoners 4th Highest Win Rate for Malzahar - Slaughtererr
    Also, the highest Kills/game 9.5/game
    If you need good EUNE mid, just call me:P
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2012-12-17 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    Yay I am famous! http://www.lolking.net/champions/mal...inum#summoners 4th Highest Win Rate for Malzahar - Slaughtererr
    Also, the highest Kills/game 9.5/game
    If you need good EUNE mid, just call me:P
    Nice, but i don't really see what it has to do with this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMayor View Post
    While we are on the topic of junglers and Elise, how is she in the new jungle, worth picking up, and her scaling mid-late game?
    I bought her yesterday and i'm having loads of fum with her, she is very strong with some early game dominance her Q(human, spider) with enought magic penetratrion can be deadly also her W(human) is very annoying because it chases champions over minions.

If you do buy her i would recommend these 2 guides http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=...e-build-guide; http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...eason-3-258604 i do not own those guides.

Good luck and have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    I was considering picking up Nid after the free week with her ends. I've been having some success with her (not dominating with 20+ kills but going positive and usually getting a ton of assists) and really enjoy her style. However, I was also thinking of getting Vi and saving my IP for at least one rune page. I have about 8k now, so do you think I should wait on Nid til after I get a rune page filled up or it doesn't matter? (Almost level 20)
    Nidalee is in a good spot right now.

I find her weakness is lack of damage as cougar and human(take out the spear). She is a good pick because of the damage you can do to an ADC with the spear also you can't have more fun than sniping those low HP targets blindly. This is a good guide http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...2-12-12-233317.
    Last edited by Durmindo; 2012-12-17 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Nice, but i don't really see what it has to do with this thread.
    Jesus wrong thread. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    Nidalee is in a good spot right now.

I find her weakness is lack of damage as cougar and human(take out the spear).
    Sorry, but yesterday I had a game that got carried by a Nidalee who built pure tank items, and still did great damage. So I think you've just had some bad impressions of her.

(That was in Cougar Form btw)

A tanky Nid? Hmm, that is a possibility I want to try out.The hybrid build I have been doing where I have been getting runeblade first then Trinity has been doing wonders for me but last game I used her I got runic bulwarck and ended up KSing a bit more than I wanted to.

I think Nidalee is very flexible (hurr) in what she can build. I've seen her build pure AP, bruiser, hybrid and tank, she does good damage regardless.
    Obviously building more damage makes her deal more damage, it's all about the people you meet.

I noticed that, too. I am going to use the same rune page for Nid that I am for Vi once I get enough IP to get Nid after rune shopping:

Copied from the main thread-

Attack Damage Reds (Marks)
    Flat Armor Yellows (Seals) (The ones that gives instantly 1.4 armor)
    Magic Resist Blues (Glyphs) (Either flat or scaling will do. Usually scaling, but flat is good for mid or against tops with magic damage)
    Attack Damage Quintessences

For Nid + MS quints are really, really good for toplane. Extra early MS + the MS from bushes basically allows you to constantly autoattack the enemy toplaner and get to safety in bushes.

I'm looking for a new champion, one that's fun to play. I'm not really interested in the OMGMUSTGETTHEEXACTHIGHESTNUMBERSVENIFIT'SONLY1% meta.

So far I've been thinking Ziggs, Ahri, Nami and so on. Although I have yet to get a proper support champion, though I have Alister but he's apparently difficult to support with.

Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Ranorack View Post
    I'm looking for a new champion, one that's fun to play. I'm not really interested in the OMGMUSTGETTHEEXACTHIGHESTNUMBERSVENIFIT'SONLY1% meta.

So far I've been thinking Ziggs, Ahri, Nami and so on. Although I have yet to get a proper support champion, though I have Alister but he's apparently difficult to support with.

Suggestions?
    Fun support: Leona, Blitzcrank, Sona

Between Ziggs and Ahri, I'd go with Ahri as I tend to favor mobility...plus dat ranged taunt.

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

I want to buy another top im debating just waiting for Vi.

Ive been eyeing (from want to least want)

Renekton
    Vi
    Olaf

but im just not sure ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Fun support: Leona, Blitzcrank, Sona

Between Ziggs and Ahri, I'd go with Ahri as I tend to favor mobility...plus dat ranged taunt.
    Ahri it is. Can get support later as I know how to play AP and AD at least.

And well...that's not the only "Dat" feature of Ahri is it? ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Rawfury View Post
    I want to buy another top im debating just waiting for Vi.

Ive been eyeing (from want to least want)

Renekton
    Vi
    Olaf

but im just not sure ;(
    All three of those would work just fine. Vi and Olaf are more versatile in being able to jungle as well. You can jungle Renekton, but I feel it's silly to put such a lane bully in the jungle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawfury View Post
    Renekton
    Renekton has one of the strongest early games as a top (imo), great harass, decent escape, has a stun and does very nice damage in team fight with his Q + ravenous hydra. The new Black Cleaver makes it so he doesn't really fall off too hard late game now aswell, Also his ulti is amazing for baiting people to dive you if used correctly. Overall, I would be prejudice and say get Renekton because he's one of my favorite tops, but imo Vi will be pretty damn strong too so go with the one you like the best.

You guys should try a Pantheon support. Been having loads of fun with it, Max your Q first to make it a harrassing tool, especially against others non heal lane combos. Go for a kill lane with an ezreal/graves etc and just totally zone out the enemy.

If the enemy support is a blitzcrank, just bait him into pulling you with your passive shield up and then proceed to jump on his carry and spam your skills.

Mid or Jungler need help? No problem, just ulti in and change the tide.

Don't build support items except a philo stone into reverie, pre nerf stacking of BC was my favourite on him. Real terror in the early game stages, and late game you provide quite decent dmg on their squishies.

I urge you guys to try it, its really fun.