Lee Sin or Nocturne for jungling? probaly wont lane with either of themm.

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Lee Sin or Nocturne for jungling? probaly wont lane with either of themm.
    Nocturne can clear camps really fast with the S3 jungle changes, and he still can fall back on using his ult for ganking.

Lee Sin has a bit of trouble early on compared to in S2, but he can still gank early if that's your thing.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

SOUUUUUUUU i want to buy a top laner what do u guys think Rengar, Ellise or Kha'Zix

Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    SOUUUUUUUU i want to buy a top laner what do u guys think Rengar, Ellise or Kha'Zix
    No idea how Rengar is after his nerfs. Elise and khazix are both quite good imo. Khazix has ridiculous burst really. Get a BC first and you just melt through people. Elise is truly hard to get out of lane. Some MPen and her human form Q does ridiculous damage, build in speed boost from spider form to get away, a CC skillshot. Little spider to check bushes. All in all I find her one of the most fun to play top lane champs and her laning phase is very good imo.

Khazix has the advantage that he doesn't become useless in teamfights. Hell, he can basically 2 shot any 50% health carry and since you'll be evolving his wings anyway he can just jump out of the focus instantly or to the next carry. 1 on 1 he simply rapes you. Probably together with Elise my preferred top, especially if you have the mecha skin.

Both are good laners, Elise perhaps having the advantage a bit with her diverse kit. But when it comes to obliterating enemies in mere seconds, Khazix is the way to go.

I'll echo Led and say Kha'Zix as well. His mobility is just insane.

"There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    "Elo Hell is where the Ego is greater than the Elo." -Bystekhilcar

I like Elise more lol, you stun, you use Q and W then R, W and finally a Q he should be dead if he isn't just E closer to them and finish off.

Hmm suggestions on a champ i should get. Maybe mid or Top.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Hmm suggestions on a champ i should get. Maybe mid or Top.
    In top i'm in love with Riven and mid i would say Elise or Syndra both are super fun but syndra can be difficult to do stuff.

Should i buy the Vi bundle and another champ, suggestions please.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Should i buy the Vi bundle and another champ, suggestions please.
    You should save yourself some money and just buy Vi, the skin isn't really worth it I feel like, unless you want to be a special snowflake cause nobody has it.

For toplane I'd consider getting Riven/Nidalee/Olaf, Riven to a lesser degree since she's getting nerfed soon. But Nidalee seems to be counter-less, there aren't really any solo tops that fare well against Nidalee, except maybe Cho'gath with his sustain. Olaf is in a good spot at this moment, solid pick cause of his good damage despite building quite tanky.

For mid lane I'd get Ahri/Diana/Orianna/Katarina, for obvious reasons (The best mids right now).
    Ahri - Safest post-6, due to having 3 escapes.
    Diana - Highest burst damage potential.
    Orianna - Best teamfighting stun/positioning skill, owns especially when you're on Skype(or whatever) with your team.
    Katarina - Herpaderp press Q E W R, spam QWE every kill oh yeah Penta kill. (So hard)

I've been tihnking about buying Pantheon for a while now, but I rarely see him. So how is he ingame?

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    You should save yourself some money and just buy Vi, the skin isn't really worth it I feel like, unless you want to be a special snowflake cause nobody has it.

For toplane I'd consider getting Riven/Nidalee/Olaf, Riven to a lesser degree since she's getting nerfed soon. But Nidalee seems to be counter-less, there aren't really any solo tops that fare well against Nidalee, except maybe Cho'gath with his sustain. Olaf is in a good spot at this moment, solid pick cause of his good damage despite building quite tanky.

For mid lane I'd get Ahri/Diana/Orianna/Katarina, for obvious reasons (The best mids right now).
    Ahri - Safest post-6, due to having 3 escapes.
    Diana - Highest burst damage potential.
    Orianna - Best teamfighting stun/positioning skill, owns especially when you're on Skype(or whatever) with your team.
    Katarina - Herpaderp press Q E W R, spam QWE every kill oh yeah Penta kill. (So hard)
    I have Riven/Olaf but not Nid.

I have Ahri/Diana/Kat and orianna looks hard to play.

I got the Vi bundle + Bad Santa Viegar/

Quote Originally Posted by LeBacchus View Post
    I've been tihnking about buying Pantheon for a while now, but I rarely see him. So how is he ingame?
    He doesn't fall off as hard anymore due to the Armor Penetration changes and the change to Black Cleaver. He still has his old issues, including problems with mana early-game, but he's much better off in S3 nonetheless.

Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    He doesn't fall off as hard anymore due to the Armor Penetration changes and the change to Black Cleaver. He still has his old issues, including problems with mana early-game, but he's much better off in S3 nonetheless.
    This, you need to get used to his mana early game, but he is a magnificent bastard with all these changes. I would say go for it, he is my favorite champ to play, you can go assassin, bruiser, and tanktheon is fun as well.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it.
    Sane people are boring. Or else I've been around insane people so long that I can't tell the difference anymore. Either way, chase away those silly notions of linear thought: they have never done anyone good.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Quote Originally Posted by LeBacchus View Post
    New flask helps incredibly with early mana issues. New items helps incredibly with itemization and builds. He's strong right now.

Thanks for the replies

How is Shen? I heard people saying that a Shen with a good amount of farm becomes invencible and that seems fun.

What you guys think? or should i just save the IP?

Quote Originally Posted by Durmindo View Post
    How is Shen? I heard people saying that a Shen with a good amount of farm becomes invencible and that seems fun.

What you guys think? or should i just save the IP?
    With his perma-ban status you won't get to play around with him too much.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not illegal to express."

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    With his perma-ban status you won't get to play around with him too much.
    Just in normal tought i know his perma ban status XD.

---------- Post added 2012-12-22 at 10:16 PM ----------

Nocturne or Shen for blind picks? I know if i say rankeds noc is the answer because Shen is perma banned.

How are both of these champions?

Shen's jungle is pretty horrid these days. He's pretty darn slow.