I've been thinking of buying Xin'Zhao for jungling purposes, I currently use Jax and I'm brand new to jungling. How hard does Xin fall of in the late game like people have told me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icycoldd View Post
    I've been thinking of buying Xin'Zhao for jungling purposes, I currently use Jax and I'm brand new to jungling. How hard does Xin fall of in the late game like people have told me?
    He doesn't fall off as much as he did pre-rework, but his damage will fall off if you're building tanky items to serve the initiator role, instead of damage items which a lot of Xin players in the lower ranked divisions seem to do. However, he still will retain his great initiation tools even into the late game.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Say I build for damage while still retaining some tanky items, does he do good damage then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Say I build for damage while still retaining some tanky items, does he do good damage then?
    Yes. Note that in most cases, you won't have to build full damage on Xin.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Note that you won't do damage if you're not alive. Xin is generally a great initiator and probably one of the best champs to peel for your carries. Tanky with some CDR works wonders with him because of his extremely low CD's with Q passive.

Locket and Randuins come to mind. Imo just rush tier 1 Boots + madreds and locket. You're Xin, your early game damage is sick anyway. And when your damage starts falling off, you're just the most irritating bastard with still good damage, lots of tankyness, great ult, massive peel for your AD or AP. You're a man, and you should be charging at anything that moves.

Deleted
    So im wondering why people dont like to play Cassiopeia so much, or at least say that she isnt that good enough for pvp. I played her only on my second account which is lvl 12 atm vs hard bots, so no masteries, no runes but she is still fun and do crazy damage from safe distance and i always top damage to champions. I know that its way different in pvp but with proper playing is she viable? Just asking before spending my IP on my main account.

It's not that she's "not good", her damage and CC is top-notch.

Her problem is having no escape besides blowing her ultimate, and that hurts right now, with assassins and bruisers with gap closers everywhere.

You just have to position yourself very carefully, and some people like to be able to get away if someone jumps on them.

Then again, at lower levels, that isn't as much of a problem.

Deleted
    ye i know but you can just stand at max range of your poison and just dot people when they wont be able to use the gab closer on you? and cus you have the bonus speed from hitting champion with your Q they shouldnt be able to catch up with you, in team fight you just use ulti and aoe people btw what about Leblanc?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossiris View Post
    So im wondering why people dont like to play Cassiopeia so much
    Because AD carries are doing the same just as good without ever being punished for simple mistakes as launching fang on targets without poison. Also autoattacks cost no mana and heal you up with lifesteal.

And no, the range is pretty much equal to mid range ADs like Ashe, but is much lower than long range ADs like Caitlyn.

Deleted
    well noone said i would do that lame mistake with fang so and i ment if you kite melee/fighter or tank, you can just keep poking them from safe distance, vs AD carry it would be all about who has better damage, and cassiopeia have pretty good one without any boosts or ulti. Any thoughs on LeBlanc tho?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Because AD carries are doing the same just as good without ever being punished for simple mistakes as launching fang on targets without poison. Also autoattacks cost no mana and heal you up with lifesteal.

And no, the range is pretty much equal to mid range ADs like Ashe, but is much lower than long range ADs like Caitlyn.
    Honestly, it's hard to have someone not poisoned as Cassio during the teamfight. ;P You probably could easily mouseover the unintended target, but if they are so close to the intended one you mistakenly pooped E on them they are poisoned as well anyway.
    And range of the fang is bigger than all ADs except Kog with rank 5 Bio-Arcane barrage who outranges it by 10 units and lvl 18 Tristana who outranges the fang by 3 units.

Also, she has more than just the fangs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ossiris View Post
    Any thoughs on LeBlanc tho?
    She excels at blowing up single targets. The problems with her are that her AoE damage is nonexistent and tied to her escape move, so she can't push waves. Also, her kit being designed solely for instagibbing one target means that she doesn't contribute much in teamfights, so the best you can do for your team is to try to feed your other lanes by roaming after you get fed off the enemy mid laner.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-04-22 at 07:03 PM.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

So i was saving up for Rumble, but i saw Renekton was 4800 IP too... Which one would be stronger/better for what is currently a lot of top played?
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    So i was saving up for Rumble, but i saw Renekton was 4800 IP too... Which one would be stronger/better for what is currently a lot of top played?
    Renekton is the current FOTM. Personally I prefer Rumble out of those two, love the little fucker.

I actually think choosing between Rumble and Renekton is just a matter of if you like AD or AP.
    (Rumble being AP and Renekton AD.)

I think Renekton is the strongest out of those two right now, though, if that's what you want to know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    And range of the fang is bigger than all ADs except Kog with rank 5 Bio-Arcane barrage who outranges it by 10 units and lvl 18 Tristana who outranges the fang by 3 units.
    Spell range translates *rougly* to attack range increased by 100. So the actual range is more or less the same as Ashe's autoattack. Not too impressive. In any way, AD carries are so powerful that high risk added to Cass is barely worth it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    I have both, Renekton is an absolute beast early game, and will win the lane vs almost any champ, but his damage falls off worse than any other champion ive seen apart from maybe shaco. This means that unless he gets super fed, he's a lot more reliant on his team, but he is a decent tank and has a nice AoE armor shred for team fights.

Rumble is also a very strong laner, his early game got nerfed pretty hard due to the ultimate nerf, but he's still a beast in teamfights. I'd say rumble is more likely to carry out of the 2 of them, especially in lower leagues, where people don't avoid his ultimate.

So im pretty new to this game (been playing for about 3 months total now), and i was just wondering that is Thresh any good? I bought riot points for 10 euros last tuesday and bought hecarim, because his abilities looked cool, but ended up not liking him. Have been watching a lot of videos of thresh lately and he seems really cool. I've read that he's good with a decent laneing partner, and i usually play with a friend, so that wouldnt be an issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    So im pretty new to this game (been playing for about 3 months total now), and i was just wondering that is Thresh any good? I bought riot points for 10 euros last tuesday and bought hecarim, because his abilities looked cool, but ended up not liking him. Have been watching a lot of videos of thresh lately and he seems really cool. I've read that he's good with a decent laneing partner, and i usually play with a friend, so that wouldnt be an issue.
    Thresh will be in the next Free Week rotation, so you can save up your RP/IP until it ends if you want him.

He is a very good support though. With the most recent set of nerfs to Blitzcrank (Base mana was nerfed and his Q mana cost increased), Thresh took his place as the "hooking" support, and Thresh also has more utility (the Lantern and Flay) than Blitz.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Oh awesome, didnt remember to check the new champions. I'll deffinately try him out for this week.