15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    Wait what, people still ban singed? ;p
    90% of the time @ my elo. The other 10% he's first picked.

Deleted
    I am summoner level 19 just droped about 4k IP on runes and i have a little over 8k IP left.
    I've been thinking about getting either graves, caitlyn, brand or lux (lux is the only one of them I haven't played on the free rotation), I'm open to considering simular champions as well.
    I've only been playing a few weeks, any suggestions to help me decide? thanks.
    Last edited by mmoccbc7db64cc; 2011-11-21 at 07:12 PM.

What type of champ do you most enjoy playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    Ezreal is also a really, really fun AD carry that is becoming popular. Kind of a high skill cap compared to other AD's but once you master him he can be very rewarding.
    Never played with him, kinda feel weird because from his abilities and looks you could say his a caster, but ppl usually build him for AD (though the other day saw him as AP, how more effective he was? I have no idea). Any other suggestions for a ranged AD carry? So far have Vayne and Ezreal

Quote Originally Posted by BattleHawk View Post
    I am summoner level 19 just droped about 4k IP on runes and i have a little over 8k IP left.
    I've been thinking about getting either graves, caitlyn, brand or lux (lux is the only one of them I haven't played on the free rotation), I'm open to considering simular champions as well.
    Let's hope you were level 20 and didnt buy tier 2 runes...
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    Never played with him, kinda feel weird because from his abilities and looks you could say his a caster, but ppl usually build him for AD (though the other day saw him as AP, how more effective he was? I have no idea). Any other suggestions for a ranged AD carry? So far have Vayne and Ezreal
    AP Ezreal is terrible compared to AD. Vayne and Ez are both strong picks that will do you just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleHawk View Post
    Refund all your lost IP on tier2 if you can...
    Spend IP only on tier3 runes, any other rune is waste of IP
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    I'm thinking about getting riven since her skills look awesome, but a buddy of mine already got her and says her damage is kinda low (about 3 weeks ago).

Is he doing something wrong or is she just not that great of a champ?

Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    Refund all your lost IP on tier2 if you can...
    Spend IP only on tier3 runes, any other rune is waste of IP
    Only found out about the rune tiers a few hours after buying them, it's about a day ago now.
    How does one go about refunding them?

Just tried vayne in the free champion rotation, that's another one to add to the buy list, just need to figgure out the order.

Quote Originally Posted by thewax View Post
    I'm thinking about getting riven since her skills look awesome, but a buddy of mine already got her and says her damage is kinda low (about 3 weeks ago).

Is he doing something wrong or is she just not that great of a champ?

Thanks
    He's doing something wrong; I'll repost this here from the LoL thread itself, but ultimately, Riven is a lategame powerhouse with incredible AD scaling and a very strong ultimate. She is highly slippery, so can often build full glass-cannon and capitalize on her scaling to achieve maximum damage output, though it is often wise to at least throw in one defensive(GA is a good choice).

Deleted
    I'm thinking about buying Swain. How's Swain in games, and what is his playstyle like? Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    He is a tanky DoT/consistent mage, he has weak CC and doesnt have burst damage, and he has to get in the middle of the fight to use his ult to the fullest.
    He is ok, but there are better options, overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need another ranged AD carry.

Honestly can't make up my mind... Vayne or Graves? Might consider Kog'maw as well, but only if there's very solid reasons given to take him over the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    I need another ranged AD carry.

Honestly can't make up my mind... Vayne or Graves? Might consider Kog'maw as well, but only if there's very solid reasons given to take him over the other two.
    I would consider Vayne or Kog over Graves, honestly.

As for Kog'Maw, even with the nerf to his Bio-Arcane Barrage range, he is a very lethal carry with a tremendous damage output, a slow, and a very potent poke. On top of this, assuming you do get killed in a team fight, you can still leave your mark via the true damage from your explosion--though with proper positioning and protection, it will likely never come to that, Kog's DPS is insane.

Vayne is my new passion

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vayne is such a bitch to be against... With her Tumble and racial that increases her speed, she always hits.
    Had a terrible game against her yesterday actally, failed horribly.
    Pinned against the wall when there is no wall ftl.

Get vayne.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like Kog personally. Just ridiculous poke...if you are savvy with your pre-initiate positioning, you'll be fine in team fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got exactly 975 RP Noct kennen or talon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yanzina View Post
    All 3 are good picks. Need anything specific?

Quote Originally Posted by Yanzina View Post
    Nocturne is the most punishing of the three in unorganized play; Kennen has the highest skillcap. Talon is the burstiest.