Page 6 of 272 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I love gragas, if that helps

Deleted
    Oh gannon, u so silly :3

Quote Originally Posted by Antueater View Post
    Because most fat men have to pay to get love.
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    I love gragas, if that helps

OH SH-

Btw: My last name is actually Gnann. Thats the VERY secret reason why it is GNannondorf and not Gannondorf (with my awesome brother being gnanndalf ingame... YES!)

Quote Originally Posted by triavatar View Post
    Kayle is my main atm , and i only really play her, is there any champion that is similiar to her playing style (hybrid AP/Attack damage, Fighter) that i could/should buy?
    Kog'maw is the ranged carry variant hybrid, it's why he's so hard to counter against because he uses ap/ad and %dmg.

Deleted
    @forsaken, ill count that as a vote, which leaves kat and gp tied at 3 and gragas with 2.

@gNannon, thats awesome :3

Recently started jungling. I'm level 29 atm. 2-3 games left to 30, gonna play ranked with my irl mates. So far I got Udyr and Nocturne as favourites in the jungle. Allthough have not played Skarner or Lee Sin (Both seems awesome). And I want to buy one of them, cant really decide wich one though. Lee Sin seems to be the better one but Skarner is underestimated/underplayed/underachieved and so on and would be nice to pwn with.

So far got 160 wins and 105 losses. I got 10 wins in a row now with only jungling. Really does make the team so much more awesome. And I love the playstyle. People that wanna focus on winning and have decent skill/map understanding/gamesense and not afraid of spending some cash on wards should really jungle more. Leave the laning to the less skilled. Trololol .

LEE SIN OR SKARNER`?!?!??!

Deleted
    I personally like skarner better in lane, specificly solo top.
    I find his jungle to be somewhat unsafe, but might just be me.
    If your gonna jungle, pick the OP monk

Deleted
    I would like a jungling hero too, but I've never tried to jungle and I can't make my damn mind on who to jungle with. I saw a jungling Yi once that I liked, but I don't know how much viable he is :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolicious View Post
    Recently started jungling. I'm level 29 atm. 2-3 games left to 30, gonna play ranked with my irl mates. So far I got Udyr and Nocturne as favourites in the jungle. Allthough have not played Skarner or Lee Sin (Both seems awesome). And I want to buy one of them, cant really decide wich one though. Lee Sin seems to be the better one but Skarner is underestimated/underplayed/underachieved and so on and would be nice to pwn with.

So far got 160 wins and 105 losses. I got 10 wins in a row now with only jungling. Really does make the team so much more awesome. And I love the playstyle. People that wanna focus on winning and have decent skill/map understanding/gamesense and not afraid of spending some cash on wards should really jungle more. Leave the laning to the less skilled. Trololol .

LEE SIN OR SKARNER`?!?!??!
    Quote Originally Posted by JoErVoL View Post
    I would like a jungling hero too, but I've never tried to jungle and I can't make my damn mind on who to jungle with. I saw a jungling Yi once that I liked, but I don't know how much viable he is :P
    Lee Sin definatly, You have Nocturne already and Udyr, both are very very strong. With Lee Sin you'll pretty have a trio of the strongest junglers in the game with Lee Sin personally in my opinion being the strongest champion currently in the game. Having this trio makes you very unbannable and you will always have a strong jungler available during ranked games. Lee Sin is banned commonly becuase he is so strong, Nocturne sometimes and Udyr pretty much never. Having this trio makes sure you can always bring the pain.

Skarner like you said is surely underestimated in his ability to be tanky and bring decent utility and dps mid game but compared to Lee Sin, Lee Sin is much much stronger early game, mid game and late game than Skarner is. Skarners ganks are also sub par compared to Lee Sin because Skarner does not have a gap closer like Lee Sin. Udyr is also stronger than Skarner as whilst Udyr doesn't have gap closer alongside Skarner, Udyr has a chain stun, his Bear Stance is such a powerful cc with red buff, Skarner has nothing like this except his 100s+ CD ultimate.

Lee Sin can counter jungle and counter-counter jungle(lols) extremely well because his HP during the entire jungle phase is kept quite high due to his sustainability of his shield and how fast he is at taking down mobs with his passive, this makes him fast and safe at his own jungle aswell as counter jungling. I have no comment on how well Skarner counter jungles because I have never tried counter jungling with him, I do remember getting counter jungled by a Udyr however and I did not have the hp in order to stop him stealing my large golems when we met up.

I'm not trying to make Skarner sound terrible I mean there will be good Skarner players who can potentially dominate a Udyr or Lee Sin in terms of successful ganks but that entirely depends on your skill level, I'm trying to pinpoint they're strength and weakness in general at one skill level (hopefully you understand what the hell I mean here, I didn't word it well at all)

Another plus for Lee Sin is he can solotop extremely well, being one of the strongest he surely counters many of the other SoloTops such as; Lee Sin counters Nasus, Jarvan particulary well, Irelia and Akali along with some others. I have no comment on Skarners ability to SoloTop as I have never tried it but I haven't seen it too often meaning it could be not that strong. Udyr is also one of the strongest Solotop laners in the game due to his survivability, in escaping ganks and sustainability in turtle stance and burst damage with tiger stance.

Another Jungler(s) who I would recommend alongside Lee Sin is Amumu and Gangplank, if you have Nocturne, Amumu, Lee Sin and Gangplank you will dominate ranked games as a jungler as they're pretty much the toppest tier of SoloQ junglers but all 4 of them are never banned in one game. Amumu has a gap closer with bandage toss he also has decent dps and one of, if not the most powerful ultimates in the game so far, Gangplanks slow makes him an amazing ganker and whilst he doesn't exactly have a gap closer he does have a ranged slow since his parley will apply his passive slow and red buff, gangplank also has a decent ultimate which can help teamfights as well as his ganking and raise morale is a decent utility buff for the team and I forgot to mention his Remove Scurvy removes all cc effects on him making his ganks very very strong aswell as his survivability in teamfights.

I'll address Yi aswell: Jungling Yi at ranked games and higher tier of play (personally I was 1900 in S1) is seen as the only viable way of playing Yi since he is a melee and solotop Yi isn't really viable against the others unless you play AP because the likes of Irelia, Garen, Lee Sin will destroy solotop AD Yi. Yi is a strong jungler, he has a decent gap closer with Alpha Strike and red buff makes his ganks viable and his ultimate with red buff makes his ganks a lot easier. He can be counter jungled quite easily however by counter junglers in the early phases of 1-5, at 6 he can probably just run away however.

Theres my wall of text with heavy editing on some of the junglers.

TLDR: Learn to read informative posts.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2011-10-26 at 06:04 PM.

Deleted
    Sorry for a silly question but...what the f*ck are you all talking about? :P

I tried understanding with reading some posts but...I'm lost..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post

Did you wander into the League of Legends subforum without realizing?

League of Legends, this is the League of Legends sub-forum x].

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Did you wander into the League of Legends subforum without realizing?
    Derp, I should have seen that. Sorry for interupting the thread.

Deleted
    Derp, I should have seen that. Sorry for interupting the thread.
    ITS A SPY!

Karthus/Olaf/Kata/Panth
    Will get one of them, just dont know which one, you tell me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakisoba View Post
    Lee Sin definatly, You have Nocturne already and Udyr, both are very very strong. With Lee Sin you'll pretty have a trio of the strongest junglers in the game with Lee Sin personally in my opinion being the strongest champion currently in the game. Having this trio makes you very unbannable and you will always have a strong jungler available during ranked games. Lee Sin is banned commonly becuase he is so strong, Nocturne sometimes and Udyr pretty much never. Having this trio makes sure you can always bring the pain.

Skarner like you said is surely underestimated in his ability to be tanky and bring decent utility and dps mid game but compared to Lee Sin, Lee Sin is much much stronger early game, mid game and late game than Skarner is. Skarners ganks are also sub par compared to Lee Sin because Skarner does not have a gap closer like Lee Sin. Udyr is also stronger than Skarner as whilst Udyr doesn't have gap closer alongside Skarner, Udyr has a chain stun, his Bear Stance is such a powerful cc with red buff, Skarner has nothing like this except his 100s+ CD ultimate.

Lee Sin can counter jungle and counter-counter jungle(lols) extremely well because his HP during the entire jungle phase is kept quite high due to his sustainability of his shield and how fast he is at taking down mobs with his passive, this makes him fast and safe at his own jungle aswell as counter jungling. I have no comment on how well Skarner counter jungles because I have never tried counter jungling with him, I do remember getting counter jungled by a Udyr however and I did not have the hp in order to stop him stealing my large golems when we met up.

I'm not trying to make Skarner sound terrible I mean there will be good Skarner players who can potentially dominate a Udyr or Lee Sin in terms of successful ganks but that entirely depends on your skill level, I'm trying to pinpoint they're strength and weakness in general at one skill level (hopefully you understand what the hell I mean here, I didn't word it well at all)

Another plus for Lee Sin is he can solotop extremely well, being one of the strongest he surely counters many of the other SoloTops such as; Lee Sin counters Nasus, Jarvan particulary well, Irelia and Akali along with some others. I have no comment on Skarners ability to SoloTop as I have never tried it but I haven't seen it too often meaning it could be not that strong. Udyr is also one of the strongest Solotop laners in the game due to his survivability, in escaping ganks and sustainability in turtle stance and burst damage with tiger stance.

Another Jungler(s) who I would recommend alongside Lee Sin is Amumu and Gangplank, if you have Nocturne, Amumu, Lee Sin and Gangplank you will dominate ranked games as a jungler as they're pretty much the toppest tier of SoloQ junglers but all 4 of them are never banned in one game. Amumu has a gap closer with bandage toss he also has decent dps and one of, if not the most powerful ultimates in the game so far, Gangplanks slow makes him an amazing ganker and whilst he doesn't exactly have a gap closer he does have a ranged slow since his parley will apply his passive slow and red buff, gangplank also has a decent ultimate which can help teamfights as well as his ganking and raise morale is a decent utility buff for the team and I forgot to mention his Remove Scurvy removes all cc effects on him making his ganks very very strong aswell as his survivability in teamfights.

I'll address Yi aswell: Jungling Yi at ranked games and higher tier of play (personally I was 1900 in S1) is seen as the only viable way of playing Yi since he is a melee and solotop Yi isn't really viable against the others unless you play AP because the likes of Irelia, Garen, Lee Sin will destroy solotop AD Yi. Yi is a strong jungler, he has a decent gap closer with Alpha Strike and red buff makes his ganks viable and his ultimate with red buff makes his ganks a lot easier. He can be counter jungled quite easily however by counter junglers in the early phases of 1-5, at 6 he can probably just run away however.

Theres my wall of text with heavy editing on some of the junglers.

You sold me on Lee sin :P

Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    ITS A SPY!

Karthus/Olaf/Kata/Panth
    Can i tell you who NOT to buy? Panth! I don't like him not ONE bit. Not on how much powerful or whatever he is, I just wouldn't play him even if he was given for free :P (play style wise)

ITS A SPY!

Karthus/Olaf/Kata/Panth
    I'd go for Olaf. Really fun Off-Tank champion.

ITS A SPY!

Karthus/Olaf/Kata/Panth
    Karthus! He's worth it just for the enemy rage. Seriously, the second you get a Requiem kill they just go off.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was an awesome TLDR. Summed it up perfectly.

I plan on playing solo top (not jungling) and have narrowed it down to Olaf or Udyr. This is not about viability, just how fun each one is to play.
    When i give my opinion I like to say that I give my 2 cents, which given the state of the economy is worthless, much like my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by oscrewdish View Post
    I plan on playing solo top (not jungling) and have narrowed it down to Olaf or Udyr. This is not about viability, just how fun each one is to play.
    Both are pretty fun, both are quite similar aswell because their main goal is to run people down and be a baws. Olaf is fun if you like big numbers, when Olaf uses his skills he does a lot of dmg, reckless swing is so fun to use on a squishy since they just blow up.

Udyr is fun if you enjoy watching people try to run away from you when you just bear stance stun -> tiger stance -> bear stance stun and watching people trying to harrass you when you just put on turtle stance and trollface.jpg.

Personally I prefer Udyr for both fun and viability in top lane.

ITS A SPY!

Karthus/Olaf/Kata/Panth
    Get Kata or Karth.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2011-10-26 at 11:39 PM.