10+ Year Old Account

by far the wierdest video of all time...

no this does not belong to the funny videos because simply....it is not funny...

EDIT: no they are not naked, they are in skin color swimsuit-like clothing...

That was.... interesting...

What was that...I don't even.

Nothing compares to the wierdness of 2 girls one cup but this is creepy

I dont know what i watched? but i want 2 minutes of my life back.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

what the i dont even
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Deleted
    its "art"

10kars

Deleted
    Crazy what they call art these days...

Why was I suspecting that it would be this video by just looking at the title? That video has been following me on the internet.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

I laughed at the skateboarder and the guy on the chair but I'm not sure that's the reaction they were looking for.

Kind of reminds me when I worked at an art auction and you see a painting where it looks like the artist just threw some paint on the canvas. I wondered what the artist was thinking and then I wondered about the person who would pay thousands of dollars for it and wonder what they were thinking when they buy it.

Deleted
    I would link it but I'm already at 9 infraction points! I don't know what I would do without MMO-Champion for 3+ days..

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    I would link it but I'm already at 9 infraction points! I don't know what I would do without MMO-Champion for 3+ days..
    thats nothing my 1 infaction was a thread ban everyone in that thread was banned for 20 posts it wasnt even my fault but im not gonna fight it. ive been perma banned before..i want my old 2000 posts back
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

The producer director, if in fact Russian, must have been conceived in Chernobyl!, because his mind is clearly toxic sludge if this is supposed to be a serious performance! I laughed really hard at its absurdness!
    Like watching Beavis and Butthead, so stupid it's hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Deatheryn View Post
    The producer director, if in fact Russian, must have been conceived in Chernobyl!, because his mind is clearly toxic sludge if this is supposed to be a serious performance! I laughed really hard at its absurdness!
    Like watching Beavis and Butthead, so stupid it's hilarious!
    Chernobyl lies in Ukraine and not in Russia.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that was pretty interesting, I'd like to know what story the artist tried to convey, it looks like they're pretending to be animals in a jungle and at the end there's 2 animals fighting over a position with another animal being ignorant in the background. That's what I think anyways

what the... i got a boner from this