381 ilvl Warlock LF 10 Man Guild - 6/7 H Firelands

My toon: Dantès - Velen

About me:
    Due to several core member of my former guild quitting the game, I'm now looking for a new guild to pick up where we left off.

I genuinely enjoy raiding and the challenges that hardmode content provides. I'm very competitive when it comes to dps, utilizing tools like simcraft to maximize my theoretical damage and putting it into practice in raid. As such, i'll never be caught without food, flask or potions, regardless of whether or not they're provided.

I'm mainly searching for a 10 man guild right now, preferably working on or looking to begin progress on Heroic Rag. I'm looking for guildmates who are excited about raiding, and put as much effort into their characters as i do. Some of my former guildmates seemed to become disinterested in the game towards the end which didn't make for a very good raiding environment.

Contact me and i'll provide any logs/additional info necessary.

Hope to hear from you,

Dantès

Hello Dantès,

I think it's possible we raid later than you usually do, but here's a link to our recruitment thread because we are recruiting a warlock. Raid times are midnight-4am PST.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/2...ent-US-Servers

If you're interested and want to chat some more, send me an email at parasomnia.recruitment@gmail.com and/or post an application on our website.

All the best,
    Mahari
    www.parasomnia.us

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there Dantes,
    ImmortaI of Lightning's Blade, US-25 Man Ranked 37th (T12), 59th (T11), been around for 6+ years. LF2M DPS!

Apply at Website: http://immortallb.wowstead.com
    Raid Times: Mon-Thurs 7-11PM Eastern

Other Contact Information: Zaiki (loyal0wnage@hotmail.com), Millavanilla (theprogolfer2003@yahoo.com), Neryssa (itsthefran@gmail.com)

Hopefully you'll consider a 25 man guild! We could really use someone who parses as high as you do on logs~

If you ever change your mind about 25-man, we have an immediate opening for a warlock.

Greetings. <Death Jesters> is an established 25-man raiding guild located on Stormrage (PvE, Chicago). We finished US#67 for Tier12 25s, and US#70 for Tier11 25s. We raid 4 nights per week at Mon - Thurs, 7:00pm - 11:00pm EST.

Progress
    6/6 heroic BWD
    5/5 heroic BoT
    2/2 heroic TotFW
    7/7 heroic FL

We will always look at exceptional applicants of any class and they are more than welcome to apply. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and feel you can replace someone on our roster, then we would welcome the competition for a raid spot. Additional information about us can be found on our website: http://www.death-jesters.net/

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Clarendon, Sparty(RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

Agoles

<Siege> 10 man 7/7 hm 39th us ranking

We are looking for a warlock for an immediate core raid spot in our guild, we are currently trying to achieve optimal comp, and getting a good warlock would allow us to do that. We all love raiding, we do our main along with 3 alt runs + fun runs (icc/uld/etc) each week, alot of us are multi season glad's including a first place gladiator if your into pvp. Please contact me as soon as possible if your interested.

Our raiding times are Tue/Wed/Thur 7-11 Est. Sunday may become mandatory during progression. We currently clear 7/7 on Tuesdays leaving the rest of the week to do alt raids etc.

Agoles AT live dot com (Had to type it like that b/c it wont let me post links on this new account ) or just make a lvl 1 on Horde shadowmoon and look for Agoles,Agoleslol,DVN,Suarez,AgolesQT or DNY.
    Last edited by Agoles; 2011-10-21 at 04:10 AM.