Leatrix Latency FIx didnt work for me. (windows 7)

Was just wondering if anyone had any experience with how the Leatrix Latency Fix thing works?
    I've been told it some times does not work for windows 7 and that you can do the stuff manually.. Something about packets.. or.. I dunno. Can anyone help me? Thanks a million.

15+ Year Old Account
    If the source of the problem is not directly related to your local network, but instead your ISP, LLF will do nothing. Unfortunately, this is the case a lot of the time, and LLF doesn't change much, if anything.

Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    If the source of the problem is not directly related to your local network, but instead your ISP, LLF will do nothing. Unfortunately, this is the case a lot of the time, and LLF doesn't change much, if anything.
    When you say it's my ISPs fault.. How would I determine wether it is my providers fault or not?
    I'm from Australia so is there a way I could go about figuring out what Providers would be best for better MS?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enthus View Post
    When you say it's my ISPs fault.. How would I determine wether it is my providers fault or not?
    I'm from Australia so is there a way I could go about figuring out what Providers would be best for better MS?
    I figured this may be the issue. Generally, most ISPs in Australia are notorious for less than desirable ping. Also, the fact that you have to ping halfway across the globe doesn't help any issues, at all. That will never change.

Most Australian users will forever be doomed to seeing 200-1k ms latency all the time in WoW (from what I understand that high number has dropped from 1k to about 700 in cata, if not lower)

It can actually worsen things because it generates more network traffic.

I figured this may be the issue. Generally, most ISPs in Australia are notorious for less than desirable ping. Also, the fact that you have to ping halfway across the globe doesn't help any issues, at all. That will never change.

Most Australian users will forever be doomed to seeing 200-1k ms latency all the time in WoW (from what I understand that high number has dropped from 1k to about 700 in cata, if not lower)
    Oh >.<
    I guess I'm the lucky one who only has to deal with 200-350 MS.
    Even smoothping does nothing, kinda unfortunate! >.<