Is he right, or is he trolling me? (holy paladin)

I'm a bm hunter, and this paladin on my server, (holy) says that because i can't beat him in a duel, that's 1 on 1, that i'm bad, i keep telling him hunters can't kill holy paladins 1 on 1, at least, i can't and one of the best hunters on my server can't kill one either, so, is he right or is he just trolling me to death?

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    wow isn't balance for 1v1, so no your not bad

Deleted
    It is impossible to kill a holy paladin as a hunter assuming proper use of all cooldowns on both sides and proper mana management on the paladin's side.

Deleted
    its imnpossible 1v1 to kill a Hpala who is little skilled..

He's screwing with you, don't worry about it. A H Paladin can survive 1v1 forever.

He is definitely trolling you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunterpower View Post
    I'm a bm hunter, and this paladin on my server, (holy) says that because i can't beat him in a duel, that's 1 on 1, that i'm bad, i keep telling him hunters can't kill holy paladins 1 on 1, at least, i can't and one of the best hunters on my server can't kill one either, so, is he right or is he just trolling me to death?
    For the most part, dps can't kill healers in duels anymore. Hunters are especially bad at duels vs healers, due to their low self healing (the low dps of a healer can wear them down in time).

Anyways, as a disc priest, theres not a single hunter out there that could kill me in a duel (or even survive in a duel). So its not you, its just the way things are this expansion.

Put him on ignore and move on.

Figured as much. Thanks. as a little "lol" i got him to 20k once, then he LoH'd, so technically i won that one by arena standards

Hes trolling, H pallies are a pain in the arse

example
    the other day me and my h pally were in a arena and we went against a ret and a warrior, me and the warrior took each other down same time. then I though my partner would leave, she was like fuck no and took him down within a minute I was /gobsmacked
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post

example
    the other day me and my h pally were in a arena and we went against a ret and a warrior, me and the warrior took each other down same time. then I though my partner would leave, she was like fuck no and took him down within a minute I was /gobsmacked
    That Retribution Paladin must've been horrible. I'd never die to a Holy Paladin rofl. In fact, I'd be killing that Paladin after the two bubbles (Divine Shield and Hand of Protection).

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    A holy pala with holy light + judgement + seal of insight on his bar = godmode
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

10+ Year Old Account
    you can still judge wether someone is bad from a duel so he may still be correct

---------- Post added 2011-10-20 at 10:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post

example
    Lol? at 1800 mmr maybe, even that would expect better players

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    he's just being a jerk. dont worry about it. its a duel bro.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    No. And this is basically all the topic's going to consist of so I'd rather just close it. OP's got several answers either way, the paladin's trolling you because a hunter will not kill a holy paladin who is equally skilled in a duel. Let alone if he's BM.