Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Poh.

Yeah, I went there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandaren Character - LuBu (Dynasty Warriors ftw)
    Ogre Character - Twoface (Too easy, yet no one would think of it.)

And let's be honest - If the next expansion (whatever it maybe "named") doesn't have any new races or any new classes... what would it have? What could be so big to stand on its own to count it as its own next expansion? I mean obviously there has to be major class changes to the existing 10 classes and progression in the story, but if this expansion didn't add a new class or new races what else could they add that would be SO big that they wouldn't need a new class or race? I honestly can't think of anything. Even if we were to get Path of the Titans 2.0 or something, that is something that could've been rolled out with another major patch... but not carry an expansion. Just my points to any anti-speculation on no new races AND no new class(es.)

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    I was bored and it's 4 AM, so I decided to take five minutes to whip this together.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Deleted
    Mangix
    10 chars

oke that you believe that the exp will be MoP. oke there tons of people who believe you to. but that there will be another playable race?
    if blizzzard make another playable race i'm done. if they don't take the effort to make a new class i'm done with them.

Would name my panda YinYang.

I suppose "Sadpanda" wouldn't be a bad name, but I'm dead sure someone else would've already thought and reserved the name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Tanks are bowls. Healers are milk. DPS is the cereal. If you don't have a bowl, nothing's going anywhere but where you don't want it. If your milk's bad, the whole meal is instantly ruined. If there is not enough cereal, the whole meal is a failure and you aren't satisfied.

Not gonna roll Brewmaster if that's gonna be a class, but definately gonna roll Ogre Mage/Death Knight, and I'm gonna be very creative and name him Orge, or Orgelord.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Ogre brewmaster?

Chug'All
    Best name in thread, well played.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drunkenpandadk

Pandemonium. greetings!

Deleted
    Everyone knows World of Warcraft: The Old Republic is obviously the next expansion fools... f**king pandas.. pffft!

P.S my panda will be called MadeinChina

/thread.
    Last edited by mmoc8c32716f2c; 2011-10-21 at 10:27 AM.

redstripe
    for all those lovers of that super strong lager

Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    P.S my panda will be called MadeinChina

/thread.
    its absolutely win.

If I can make an ogre I'll name him some variation of Herpaderp or Derpyderp

If I can make a panda I'm going with Shruggadugga... or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jack Black
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Pandaren Brewmaster - Stormstout
    Very original... Good luck reserving that. Assuming Blizzard will even let you use the name.

"Brewmaster Toldya"

Brewtallus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumduh

There are plenty of ways to share your anger in calm ways that don't include "FUCK YOU SHITCRAWLER," so lets try to keep it civil.

15+ Year Old Account
    Flensburger
    Flens
    Pandallica
    Beardedbearsbeer

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flensburger_Brauerei
    Last edited by Pheraz; 2011-10-21 at 11:02 AM.
    Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

I'll name mine Brewce

Po will no doubt be taken.

all variations of Chen Stormstout no doubt...

Pandamonium will be gone in seconds...

Pogue. Po the rogue. pandaren rogue. I might try that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.