Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninelol View Post
    50 Haste on bracers?
    if anyone will rate me, I know that Herbalism suck balls, I am leveling an alt on Sylvanas to get rid of it :S
    What Haste breakpoint do you usually aim for, i see you have 1777 rating atm, which isnt really close to any haste breakpoint

docs.google. com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuwcTdFIcJZydHZlY09wQTQ3UUxKZVJWa04yQ1ZsTHc&hl=en#gid=1

U have gotten new pieces recently, so maybe just havnt reforged them properly yet?
    I'd also recommend getting the BoE crafter leather bracers, unless you're in line to get H Morchok's Bracers next.
    Other than that everything seems fine, cant judge too much, since there are a few new pieces ungemmed/enchanted.

I Havn't done too much research yet since 4.3 as the team i am currently in is still forming together, so we are not hitting heroics yet.
    My main has been my Priest since cata came out, so i switched back to my druid for 4.3.
    Currently i go for the 2005 haste breakpoint with the 5% haste buff from boomkin, and no DI.
    I have a lot of spirit/haste gear atm, so ive gemmed out of spirit as much as i can without starting to go for crit, since im at 22% mastery now (we have 5% crit buff in raid)
    As for the meta i saw a few people going for the inc crit one recently, has it overtaken the 2% mana meta?

us. battle.net/wow/en/character/khazgoroth/Lithdan/advanced

Lithdan: Not too shabby, though I am more partial to balance legs as offset. Apart from that, I would recommend going for a little bit more crit if you feel comfortable dropping spirit; it isn't a bad stat at all for us, even relative to mastery.

Dargonform of Arthas is mine. I've been picking up more crit as opposed to more mastery on some pieces since treecalcs is placing it above mastery for most of my HoTs at this point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solishe View Post
    Gogo shoulder enchant, leg enchant, and I'm pretty sure it's not worth wasting the socket bonus on your legs, so maybe got with int and haste there as you haven't hit the haste cap. Also consider haste on boots for the haste cap as well, as we have travel form if at any point we need to move quickly. There are a few things you can reforge ooh unless you have di...do you have di? if you do I want it, our group doesn't have a lock

No Nature's swiftness and nature's cure ? One because it's our oh sh*t button and the other, because fights like yon'ozz and Hagara require dispelling, and you can't leave that up to the other healers in the raid, unless of course maybe you are 25maning it ?
    Oh lol, isnt it QUITE obvious that I got new pieces yday and I didnt enchant / gem them?
    And no, I dont need shit button, same as I dont need Nature Cure.

Quote Originally Posted by Dargone View Post
    Dargonform of Arthas is mine. I've been picking up more crit as opposed to more mastery on some pieces since treecalcs is placing it above mastery for most of my HoTs at this point.
    You could have added that you were on US. Took me a few extra minutes to find you. :P (Searched on EU.)

( Edit: Here's the link for Dargonform. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gonform/simple

Anyways.
    I'm giving you a score of 9/10.

Seems really nice, you have 20 more haste than you need.
    You have Nature's Swiftness instead of Nature's Bounty. (Not much else to choose from though.) But it's a preference thing, so nothing to comment on really.
    And that's all I have to say about Dargonform really, and it's just nit-picking. :P
    Keep up the good work.

-----------

My druid:
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darksorrow/Mesu/simple

Gearwise, I'm running with 2p T12 and 2p T13 because I f'ed up. :P I accidentally DE'd one of my T12 pieces and didn't realize it until much later.
    (Mixed it with my OS gear in the bag, and I rarely use it so I rarely check it.)
    If I could, I would go with 4p T12, (and go straight over to 4p T13 once I would have corresponding norm/HC pieces to swap them out with.)
    (Working on to replace my missing T12 piece though.)

And In general, if my gear have lfr versions I should replace, or other gear I could swap out with from DS-loot, I would if I could.
    But like the curse of most other, I either haven't seen loot XX drop, or I lose the /roll when it actually drops. ( /roll'ing against a boomkin every raid.) :P

So I am not quite where I want to be, but I feel I'm doing good with what I got though. ^^
    Last edited by MasterCB; 2012-01-23 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Added links, and added my score.

Deleted
    To Drefzor & Kohnan
    Here is my armory us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Kohnann/simple

My rate 7/10

Some questions about mastery:
    I looked in this threed - why nobody optimising mastery at full percentpoint? Is it just a rumor that all mastery away from full point is a waste?
    Same time - if we read description of Harmony bonus - it increase healing buy 1.25% per point, does it means that best mastery stat is can be dived by 4?

About gear - if you have VP or reputation with Hyjal, I would suggest to change your ring iLVL 378 - there is a potentional inc of intellect almost by 60 points.
    About bracer enchant - better to have intellect enchant - for haste cap you can reforge spirit. Intellect gives more benefits: increase heal, increased mana pool, increased crit, but spirit just inc combat mana regen.

About talants:
    I would recomend to put one point in Natur's Cure - as many DS fights needs dispells. We are currently two heal with paladin our 10 man group. Dispelling is a must for us.
    Living seed - i got recommendations some days ago in this forum, to take points out from living seed, as heal inc isnt so high at all, and it can proc problems with purple ozes hc fight.

Wanted to ask - is crit meta gem better then mana gem (+3% crit instead of 2% mana) ?

Here is my spec:
    Armory eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/aszune/Makauu/simple

Quote Originally Posted by vinituu View Post
    Wanted to ask - is crit meta gem better then mana gem (+3% crit instead of 2% mana) ?
    To my understanding, yes it is better.
    Was something about before that the crit on that meta didn't affect heals, and now (after a recent patch or hotfix w.e) it suddenly included heals too. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

So an increase in crit is a more troughoutput in healing compared to 2% more mana.
    I've also seen many druids, (if not all,) use the 3% crit meta Vs. the 2% mana meta.

Deleted
    Oh lol, isnt it QUITE obvious that I got new pieces yday and I didnt enchant / gem them?
    And no, I dont need shit button, same as I dont need Nature Cure.
    Obviously not as obvious to me as it should have been :P

wow/en/character/agamaggan/Solishe/simple

Couldnt view the one above me, the page said your character doesnt exist or hasnt been played in awhile.

Link to my char:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...albador/simple

Used to be in living seed 3/3 but it wasnt really doing as much as blessing of the grove does. I might move the points from blessing of the grove into moonglow once i ditch my spirit trinket. Also the people above me are correct with the crit vs mana meta. Im going for throughput since mana is not an issue and the rest should be all good

Quote Originally Posted by Thealbinoguy1 View Post
    Couldnt view the one above me, the page said your character doesnt exist or hasnt been played in awhile.

Link to my char:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...albador/simple

Used to be in living seed 3/3 but it wasnt really doing as much as blessing of the grove does. I might move the points from blessing of the grove into moonglow once i ditch my spirit trinket. Also the people above me are correct with the crit vs mana meta. Im going for throughput since mana is not an issue and the rest should be all good
    I rate you.... 6/10

My suggestions/nitpicking.

Chest - put in a +20int+20mastery gem instead. ( Artful Ember Topaz. )
    Hands - enchant +65mastery instead of your +50haste. ( Greater Mastery. )
    Feet - put in a +20int+20mastery gem instead. ( Artful Ember Topaz. )
    Ring - Gem +40int instead. ( Brilliant Inferno Ruby. )

If you choose to do the above, then you can reforge your gear like in this link under here to reach your haste cap of 2005: (You're currently with 2019 haste.)
    http://wowreforge.com/US/Uldaman/Xal...7375------7535
    (items, gems, enchants are not included in the link, so the values you see at the bottom are off, hence my gem/enchant suggestion above.)

I would also get rid of that MP5 trinket asap (as you said so yourself. ), and replace it with Windward Heart. (Even if it's the LFR version.) You shouldn't need all that spirit, and you're also loosing out on a big chunk of int with your current MP5 trinket.

And think of changing your spec to this instead:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/tool/tal...QdQd!WVUgTmnpu

BofG is really bad actually, tried it myself in a raid, couldn't tell the difference between the same fight with, and without BotG. (Checked with World of Logs.)
    (Actually, I healed MORE with Rejuv WITHOUT any points in BotG actually. :P )
    Nature's Swiftness, it's a preference thing, I myself don't like it, and would put that point in either Living Seed or Nature's Bounty. But that's up to you, so I kept the Nature's Swiftness in my spec suggestion.
    Moonglow is great. If you have 3/3 Moonglow (without your MP5 trinket), and still have mana to spare after each fight, then take a point out of Moonglow and into Genesis for more HPS.

-----------------------
    Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Thealbinoguy1 View Post
    Here's the link for that character, the next one can evaluate him/her. ^^
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Solishe/simple
    Last edited by MasterCB; 2012-01-21 at 03:49 AM. Reason: See "edit" in post.

Deleted
    - Your gemming is a bit off. Intellect is your absolute main stat and you should always gem so that you gain intellect. For example, your boots should have two intellect gems and your belt should have three intellect gems. You should only gem int + stat if the socket bonus is int and weigh up for the int + stat gem.
    - Your haste is too high (54 to be exact). I don't know if you have that much to get to another cap with the trinket active, but I really doubt that. Look into the haste breakpoint.
    - I would suggest getting the Greater Mastery enchant on gloves (+65 Mastery) and Lavawalker on boots (35 Mastery + movement speed).
    - Dump furor and put those two points into Genesis instead. Furor is a trash talent.
    - Try getting another trinket since Seal of the Seven signs isn't that good. A haste proc on a trinket is nothing to rely on and especially not for resto druids. We have our strict 2005 breakpoint and there is no need to go any higher.

That was all I could think of for now.

Here is my character: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...A1lic/advanced

This is me! I just hit 85 last week so go easy on me >.<

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/Treemender/advanced

can't post links yet sorry!

Deleted
    I wont rate druid above since he is obviously just gearing up, in his current gear its not even possible to reach 2005 haste cap.
    Otherwise spec is basically ok (just move one point from Furor to Moonglow), I would drop NS & Dispel but thats just me, Glyphs are fine, meta is fine, just make sure you reforge all your spirit to mastery.

____

Regarding myself, I am satisfied with my spec exactly how it is.

Deleted
    ____

Regarding myself, I am satisfied with my spec exactly how it is.
    General stat distribution looks good, spirit reforged into mastery with haste cap met yadayada. Curious as to your reasoning for dropping perserverance and Nature's Swiftness though - I find NS a great little lifesaver in a tight spot when someone is a melee swing or AoE tick away from dropping. Nature's Bounty seems like a poor choice for three talent points, do you Regrowth and Nourish enough to make it worthwhile?

Are you attempting hardmodes at all? I can see the sense behind not taking spell damage reduction if you aren't, but on fights like HC Zonozz and Yorshaj it could potentially be the difference between a wipe and a kill.

As far as glyphs are concerned, I know there isn't really a great glyph to put in the other major slot so I guess that's why you've decided to keep it empty. Are you swapping it in and out based on the fight or is it just flat out not using it?

Can't post a link as it's my first post, but my character is Bugbite on Kilrogg EU.

I'm very bad with rating, but I'll give what I can!
    Firstly, I'm gonna assume you're raiding 10mans, as your guild only ha 21 members ;p
    I'd lose Blessing of the Grove and take Genesis instead if you want to keep your mana at bay.
    I'd also suggest switching Moonglow with Furor, especially if you're running with a priest in the raid.
    Get rid of heart of unliving, int is ALWAYS better. If you need more spirit, I'd get that from reforges instead. And as I said before, you don't have genesis, yet you focus heavily on mastery (which isn't necessarily a bad thing, ofc).
    And if you are raiding 10mans, I'd get rid of Nature's Bounty. Only fights I'd consider that for would be Blackhorn and Zon'ozz (for the regrowth part of it).
    So my ultimate suggestion is, Moonglow to Furor, get rid of Nature's bounty in favour of Genesis (keeping both Blessing of the Grove and Genesis for uber rejuv), getting rid of Heart of Unliving, and then ofc blancing out your regen accordingly.

My druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...izdom/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moryton View Post
    I'm very bad with rating, but I'll give what I can!
    Firstly, I'm gonna assume you're raiding 10mans, as your guild only ha 21 members ;p
    I'd lose Blessing of the Grove and take Genesis instead if you want to keep your mana at bay.
    I'd also suggest switching Moonglow with Furor, especially if you're running with a priest in the raid.
    Get rid of heart of unliving, int is ALWAYS better. If you need more spirit, I'd get that from reforges instead. And as I said before, you don't have genesis, yet you focus heavily on mastery (which isn't necessarily a bad thing, ofc).
    And if you are raiding 10mans, I'd get rid of Nature's Bounty. Only fights I'd consider that for would be Blackhorn and Zon'ozz (for the regrowth part of it).
    So my ultimate suggestion is, Moonglow to Furor, get rid of Nature's bounty in favour of Genesis (keeping both Blessing of the Grove and Genesis for uber rejuv), getting rid of Heart of Unliving, and then ofc blancing out your regen accordingly.

My druid: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...izdom/advanced
    Gear is looking pretty good, but you should really consider using epic gems in BiS items. And also, +65 mastery on gloves would give you 15 more secondary stat points in total which would be better, since 2005 haste is easily reachable anyway.
    I haven't done any testing on this myself, but everyone's telling me that Moonglow always comes out ahead of furor.
    btw, do you really need that much spirit?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eligobb/simple
    Here's my druid, only healing 10mans. Gonna start heroics this week, looking for pointers with talents.
    Dispel is needed, and Nature's bounty is pretty powerful when 1 healing Morchok's twin.
    Atm I'm swapping between glyph of WG and innervate, but I gotta admit that innervate glyph has been really useless to me. Don't think I've used it even once.
    I also gotta say that I rarely oom with my current trinkets, so should I reforge crit>spirit?
    Last edited by mmocc2b371ec35; 2012-02-10 at 05:44 AM.

I would give you 7/10.
    You have wrong meta. You are also using 384 set when you have an option to use 378 which is better. I take it, you don't have an option to use other trinkets so won't comment on them. I'd take NS or perseverance over BotG for 10m also. Otherwise it's very good, you could maybe drop some spirit, but I have no clue how you heal so I will leave it here.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...torty/advanced my char.
    Torty - Highmountain Druid - Turalyon EU

Icy-Veins Guide for Restoration Druids

Quote Originally Posted by Moryton View Post
    Yes, I raid 10mans. I'm still trying to replace spirit trinket with either the Domo HC trinket or Windward Heart, if it ever drops. Take a look now and tell me if there are still some adjustments to make on my talents, I'm not very good at them.
    Last edited by Aenok; 2012-02-10 at 10:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakog View Post
    Yes, I raid 10mans. I'm still trying to replace spirit trinket with either the Domo HC trinket or Windward Heart, if it ever drops. Take a look now and tell me if there are still some adjustments to make on my talents, I'm not very good at them.
    Biggest thing I noticed is you're reforging into Crit. That's a big no no. Haste to 2005 > mastery = spirit if you have mana problems > crit. Never reforge to crit.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ieble/advanced
    Haste Breakpoint Calculator! -------- CTC Calculator!

Sig by Elyaan | My Work | Que: 3 | PMs: OPEN