Cool StarCraft Universe MMO

Theres a new mmo thats coming out but it isnt created by blizz but supported by blizz and it's a seperate franchise
    but they created a starcraft game thats almost similar to wow this looks awsome check it out

http://www.starcraftuniverse.org/

mabe thats the new game they might announce at blizzcon and might just very be be part of it have you guys seen that poster with the green eyes? mabe it has something to do with it as they said titan wont be announced so mabe it's this well just have to find out.

as fer as i know you can be two races and can choose different classes based on starcraft these guys are pretty creative the gameplay must be lil different though but it has some mmo elements to it like world of warcraft. originally it was called world of starcraft.

heres one of the raids some of these guys have created and it isn't by blizz.

it's awesome check it out.

character creation

resurrection system

theres more vids of this game.
    Last edited by holybernard; 2011-10-21 at 06:43 PM.

Nope, thats not a new game, its a custom game that just got its PvP component released on SC2 AND IT IS AWESOME!

15+ Year Old Account
    yes, it's just a SC2 mod/custom game
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    yes, it's just a SC2 mod/custom game
    OK im not convinced this looks way different then SC2 the gameplay is totaly different.

plz enlighten me mod.

Quote Originally Posted by holybernard View Post
    OK im not convinced this looks way different then SC2 the gameplay is totaly different.

plz enlighten me mod.
    It's a mod. You have to own SC2 to play it. Go to the website and check it out for the info.

Also, I think a thread just like this got locked earlier this week because "it should be in the SC2 thread". So just a heads up OP, this might hit the single topic thread wall.

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    It's a mod. You have to own SC2 to play it. Go to the website and check it out for the info.

Also, I think a thread just like this got locked earlier this week because "it should be in the SC2 thread". So just a heads up OP, this might hit the single topic thread wall.
    oh had no idea there was a SC2 thread

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Indeed. We have a SC2 thread already, please post that there.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Craft-2-Thread.