Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Last edited by mbrmbr; 2012-01-12 at 03:24 PM.

Deleted
    Pandas can be cool too!
    Denmark loves pandas. They even makes their own cartoon with them.

Deleted
    But srsly, Blizzard are furries.

Quote Originally Posted by ulmaz View Post
    **** o.o burt

Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    all the people who think pandarens were a joke race obviously never played warcraft 3, and are obviously just band wagon fans of WoW
    Actually, I played WC3. And the only panda there was Chen Stormstout. I don't mind pandas that much, but I will admit there were originally a joke race.

Well, this thread was mostly a big disappointment.

I'm gonna go with the "Haters gonna hate" GIF with the panda, can't be asked to find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
    I believe this fits here nicely. Be prepared.
    Hi.

I don't understand peoples issue with pandaren. Pandaren didn't put the nail in the coffin, the games been dieing for a while. I'm still going to buy it and play it because in the end, I'll enjoy it more than some game that tries to make a realistic looking environment that really just ends up looking cheesy or running like crap because its not possible with our current mainstream technology anyway. I realize a small portion of people with their dual 590 GTX cards and i9s with 10 gigs of ram could probably run it and make it look nice, but I don't have that sort of money.

Theres only one game that I could picture ever making me want to quit WoW for it. Ultima Online 2 or UO:Odyssey. Since both were canceled and OSI is long gone, its likely that no game in the near future will ever truly get me addicted like UO did.

I love how the haters and ppl who are posting negativly or calling the game childish have my little pony pictues sigs or avatars

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

Quote Originally Posted by Lplatehealer View Post
    I love how the haters and ppl who are posting negativly or calling the game childish have my little pony pictues sigs or avatars
    Gotta love the fanboys labeling everyone who disagrees with their opinion on something as a "Hater".

Deleted