wands become mh weapons =

legendary gets to sit in the bank?

how will we be able to use the mount ability?

Deleted
    They aren't going to replace staves. It will only be an addition to other 1h mainhands (swords, daggers, maces). I think.

Did you honestly expect to be using Dragonwrath in 5.0 raids?

It was explained quite clearly (least I thought so) Wands are now a main hand weapon in ADDITION to what we have now. so a good change imo

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be awesome if they found some way to add the weapons to casting animations (diff casting animation depending on whether u had a (sword dagger staff or wand)
    I can stand the sight of worms,
    And look at microscopic germs,
    But Technicolor pachyderms,
    Is really too much for me.

Tragic victim of Altitis

Deleted
    Someone doesn't seem to realise that these changes are not only not final but won't be live earlier than in 6, 8+ months?

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Did you honestly expect to be using Dragonwrath in 5.0 raids?
    so you are telling me this legendary will behave like every other legendary and NOT scale? way to burst my bubble

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Someone doesn't seem to realise that these changes are not only not final but won't be live earlier than in 6, 8+ months?
    dam i thought those were all hotfixes, thanks for letting me know

in all seriousness this was assuming that wands would be the only main hands and thus making the staff unequippable, but if wands are just going to be another kind of mh now it doesnt change anything. this was 100% directed towards the mount on use ability of the staff in case you still havent understood yet.

I was curious about this as well, but if wands are simply getting put in the same category as staves and a main/off, then I understand. I think I read the change as casters wont use staves and main/off but now wands instead, which I guess I understood wrong XD

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Going to transmogrify that ugly 1H you got into a Tempest of Chaos or Blade of Wizardry or Turning Tide etc.???

SORRY CASTERS
    JAY KAY
    Here you go, have this wand that you can't even see it's so small but is BiS