10+ Year Old Account

Will Blizzard take away Ulduar/ICC achieve mounts in the future?

So my question is that do you think in the future Blizzard will take the Ulduar/ICC drakes out of the game? I know Blizzard hasn't said anything yet about them taking them away. I just think since the new expansion is coming out and everyone is going to be 90 that it will be way too easy to get them. I just hope I have enough time to get them while they last.

15+ Year Old Account
    They've commented on this sort of thing and they wont be removed.

It was stated that they are not going to be removed and if they were to be, they would've been already. By the time we got to t10 it was easy enough to do the achievements that there wasn't much point taking them out anymore so might as well leave them in.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenreaverz View Post
    So my question is that do you think in the future Blizzard will take the Ulduar/ICC drakes out of the game? I know Blizzard hasn't said anything yet about them taking them away. I just think since the new expansion is coming out and everyone is going to be 90 that it will be way too easy to get them. I just hope I have enough time to get them while they last.
    Only specific achievements. They did removed the immortal/undying achievement and move existing one to Feast of Strength, even after stating they wouldnt remove achievements when they became trvial.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kronpas View Post
    Only specific achievements. They did removed the immortal/undying achievement and move existing one to Feast of Strength, even after stating they wouldnt remove achievements when they became trvial.
    This is only the case for Undying achievements though, and I expect the Sinestra one to be converted to FoS aswell when 5.0 launches.