osama vs gadhafi or w/e

how come we get to see some random dude who killed random people's death but we don't get to see the Osama Bin Laden the guy who killed thousands on American soil's death??????

i personally think Osama is still alive, because the american CIA and osama were tight friends back in the day and it was a cover up. but hey im allowed to think what i want to think. how about you guys?

Deleted
    Gaddafi was captured and tortured by people people who thought it would be best to publish the images for all to see as he was a dictator who was much hated and ruled by fear and would unlikely be used to rally his followers into an uprising against a government that the population of Libya wanted badly enough to fight for.

The American government (rightfully imo) thought it would be best not to show the body of Bin Laden as it could quite easily be used as propoganda to recruit more extremists in every country on the planet to cause mass deaths and damage to people anywhere.

I do not think that Bin laden is anywhere, I have no doubts however that he was taken alive and a kill order was issued to the seal team involved by the President.

rebels =/= CIA
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Deleted

15+ Year Old Account
    No conspiracy theories please.