98% off any game on Onlive

Not sure if this is against the forum rules or not, but I figured I'd give a heads up.

$1 for the first game purchased for new users, 98% off any game for existing users. Just got the notice in my email today.
    Last edited by glo; 2011-10-22 at 07:13 AM.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Deleted
    I guess it's fair to let this slide since we do post about Steam sales here occasionally, although it really is shameless advertising.

Deleted
    to be fair, if you allow steam sales, this should be allowed as well. steam and onlive are both basically means to digitally distribute games to PC gamers, although one uses a sophisticated streaming service while the other still requires regular downloads. i don't see what part of "steam sales" makes it not fall under advertising, so if you allow one, i feel you should allow the other.

Yeah, I'm not actually trying to advertise for them. I've barely used the service at all aside from every now and then when I'm bored.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    very nice deal. Totally getting in on it.
    they also have a 10 dollar pass a month to play many different games. Not a horrible gig if you go through games fast.

Wait am i reading this right? 1$ for the first game and then every game at a 98% discount? There has to be a trap somewhere, it sounds too good to be true

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    Wait am i reading this right? 1$ for the first game and then every game at a 98% discount? There has to be a trap somewhere, it sounds too good to be true
    Sounded more like 1$ for new users and 98% off for any existing user - for ONE game.