Thread: Buff Totems

Buff Totems

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard
    "Buff totems are gone. It just wasn't very interesting to be the buff bitch of the group.
    Actually, that is why I played a Shaman in TBC and stopped playing one mid WotLK because my totems were no longer required.
    You got it wrong again Blizzard. I hate homogenisation.

Deleted
    totems are now there for effects, i.e stoneclaw totem and whatnot.

I don't know about you, but they're kinda removing all the "+68 stat spell" all over the board and not so much only for shamans.
    you now get to use your totems for their effects and not their passive +stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Robula View Post
    Actually, that is why I played a Shaman in TBC and stopped playing one mid WotLK because my totems were no longer required.
    You got it wrong again Blizzard. I hate homogenisation.
    Your totems will actually become more useful thanks to this change.

The buffs your totems bring now will still be there, just as auras or buff powers (like Arcane Intellect). The new totems will be about utility, not buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    The buffs your totems bring now will still be there, just as auras or buff powers (like Arcane Intellect). The new totems will be about utility, not buffs.
    I wondered about that myself. Will it be like that? All i read about is the removal of buff totems, not changing the type the buffs will be. I hoped for this to happen for years now, let's hope they get it right .
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    I wondered about that myself. Will it be like that? All i read about is the removal of buff totems, not changing the type the buffs will be. I hoped for this to happen for years now, let's hope they get it right .
    Aye, they said that all the buffs you bring now will still be there, just not from your totems. Totems will be about survival, roots, etc, not buffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't need two threads on the same topic, please use the existing thread on the main page.