It just occured to me.

That when running whatever the VoA/BH equivelant will be in MoP you could make a 10 man class run and still have unuseable loot drop (Due to there being 11 classes, if that wasn't obvious).
    Don't get me wrong I'm beyond psyched for this expantion, but this will make balancing those sorts of things interesting :P

I actually don't recall them saying there would be a VoA/BH equivalent... did I miss it, or was it implied someplace?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I actually don't recall them saying there would be a VoA/BH equivalent... did I miss it, or was it implied someplace?
    No they didn't, but they also didn't say they wouldn't. It's a bit early to tell what exactly they will/will not include.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    No they didn't, but they also didn't say they wouldn't. It's a bit early to tell what exactly they will/will not include.
    They said they were adding THREE epic raids. I believe we will have an equal to BoT/BWD and throne, although i expect they would mention something about BH equal by now, especially with all the mention of new PVP.

Deleted
    They probably will, but not definitely. And anyway, I think we're at the point where ingame technology can randomly select loot based on what's in your group. I see no reason it couldn't happen. Either that, or the new BH/VoA will drop tokens?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigg View Post
    Indeed it is too early, I love MoP and cant wait for, but I will not fall for the same - "It might be closer that you think" idea we had with Cata. I say after 4.3 hits it's 8-12 months till we see MoP live.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lamp. Near the town of chair, in the country Coffee Table.
    well whatever happens i actually like they may not be including something like that.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    And will monks share token with warr hun sham or pally priest warlock?

they didnt say if they were adding a voa/bh style raid but chances are they will

I'm just speculating :P
    Although come to think of it if a VoA/BH equivelant is put in it will probably just be with tokens, but then yeah, who do they share tokens with :P?