The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Archaeology Fraction 10 = Pandaren?

Seems likely to me, since we're going to their homeland, an ancient empire.

They might add them I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Very likely. Considering the pandaren are an ancient race we'll likely see some pandaren digsites on Pandaria. It's possible some more might be added of the other races (Mantid, Mogu etc.) but I bet we'll at least see pandaren added to archaeology.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Very likely. Considering the pandaren are an ancient race we'll likely see some pandaren digsites on Pandaria. It's possible some more might be added of the other races (Mantid, Mogu etc.) but I bet we'll at least see pandaren added to archaeology.
    Was definitely thinking this.

It would make more sense to see the mogu (as they were the original inhabitants of the continent) than anything else, but it's possible others will be found.

Have to agree. Not only does it make sense, but I imagine the developers would have fun coming up with some new Asian-flavored toys.

Here's a question...assuming the Pandaren DO have digsites, what kind of Pandaren rare artifacts do you hope to see?

The last greyed icon already looks like panda in archaeology tab.
    Last edited by gruffi; 2011-10-22 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gruffi View Post
    The last greyed icon already looks like panda in archaeology tab.
    I don't honestly see anything ressembling a panda there
    it's a hat, mining pick, shovel and backpack

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post
    I don't honestly see anything ressembling a panda there
    it's a hat, mining pick, shovel and backpack
    And it still very much bugs me as to what this may be.

But yes, I do believe Pandaren will be one of the new (I am hoping they don't just add one) races added.

Deleted
    the icon is there already since archaeology has been introduced in the game

Let me be prophet for a little:

We will get archeology related to pandas, we will get cooking recipes related to pandas, we will get armor and weapons related to pandas, we will get mounts, related to pandas, combat and non-combat pets related to pandas, we will get raid bosses related to pandas, dungeons related to pandas, damn it, the whole expansion is related to pandas!
    Do not ask stupid questions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post

It would make more sense to see the mogu (as they were the original inhabitants of the continent) than anything else, but it's possible others will be found.
    The Mogu make a lot of sense to add, possibly Mantids as well.

Ideally, I'd like to see Pandaren, Mogu and Mantid artifacts.

i could see a general "pandaria" one for mantids,mogu,pandas etc
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

As long as they don't add any of the current races to the new continent I'm fine with it.

Expect an overhaul for the profession. It'd be pretty dull if you only have Pandaran artifacts from 525 to 600.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.