Thread: Future of WoW?

Future of WoW?

Pet Battle System
    You will be able to collect, level, and battle with companion pets.
    It will be accessible to all players.
    Works with almost every pet
    Pet Customization, you will be able to name your pet, give them visual abilities, etc ...
    There will be "Wild pets", you can find them in the world and engage in battle with them. You will then be able to get that pet and add it to your Pet Journal.
    Pets have random stats, some of them will be very good at tanking, some will have a CC ability, etc ...
    Some pets will only be found during a specific season, while it's raining, or during the day or the night. Some of them will only spawn in the spring, when it's raining, in elwynn forest at night!
    Most pets will become tradable, even after it's leveled, etc ...
    Pets will be account wide
    Your pet journal will display info on all your pets, including stats, skills, and also drop locations and lore info for the pets you don't have yet!
    Winning battles earns you experience, and levels your pets.
    You will learn new abilities. Every pet can use 3 abilities in a battle at one time.
    Every time you level you will also increase the stats of your pet.
    You will level multiple pets to build your team.
    You have 3 battle slots, one for each pet in your team.

Deleted
    +10000 internets

I just couldnt believe it.

Moved to Fun Stuff.

Well they sure as hell can't balance regular PvP.

I guess strategy games is all they're good at.

Pretty much the only future Skelington will care to see.

I mainly think they went with pandaria instead of a naga themed expansion due to all the complaints about vash'jir. I imagine the maelstrom and naga would be almost entirely the sunken isles that used to be around the well of eternity, now underwater, vash'jir like zones. negative response to vash'jir: plan b: pandas!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    It has been said that this content of panda's will not last long, it will apparently be shorter then Wrath of the lich king and cataclysm. Which is nice to know, people are scared of change, I'll admit I am too. Just let Blizzard find out that this is not something a lot of people are not interested in and just HOPE they make up for it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as there is karate-chopping praying mantis and pokemon; this may not be such a bad expansion as every one is QQing about. I'm actually pretty excited.