Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    ... and turtles aren't exactly known for their speed.
    I know at least ONE turtle who'd like to disagree with you!
    http://youtu.be/hyUmGHdK9e8

Edit: incase you think he didn't actually move, just slid down the grass: http://youtu.be/6FRzmTY7wrk
    Last edited by mmoca3215a119f; 2011-10-24 at 12:36 PM. Reason: 2nd video added

Quote Originally Posted by Asagrim View Post
    I know at least ONE turtle who'd like to disagree with you!
    http://youtu.be/hyUmGHdK9e8

Edit: incase you think he didn't actually move, just slid down the grass: http://youtu.be/6FRzmTY7wrk
    That is hilarious, but I have a feeling they can only sustain short sprints, haha!

Knowing Blizzard, they will reskin something to use as the Pandaren mount. The yak looks like a very fury elekk with a new head.

Quote Originally Posted by dgreen View Post
    Well they had a sketch of a mount for them, but i like the one you found much better.

if that was a real mount it would be a Monk class mount but I doubt it would be.

10+ Year Old Account
    that looks awesome, but i sense a "roll up into a ball" mount coming for them. like "running wild" but more suited for a fluffy panda. would be hilarious to see in a BG. 5 big pandas rolling straight for u. then they jump up and come down in that kung fu pose.

Quote Originally Posted by Divr View Post
    I would have loved this mount and so did the crowd, unfortunately Chris specifically said this was not goign to be it. However in the interviews they did I believe between panels, they were discussing a "chinese dragon" style mount for flying, and I would have to re-find the interview to say what the ground mount was they were discussing.
    That concept is very cool for Pandaren, but I can't picture ANY other race looking good in it.
    When I saw it I tought it would be SWEETAH in some high pandaren NPC, but no way in players.

And about the Bengal and Yak... Wouldn't be awesome if it was faction-specific? Horde Pandaren get the Tiger, Alliance get the Yak, or vice-versa?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...ober/art41.jpg look in the middle guys, 5 variants already done there. I think we may have our winner.

I have a question.

Given that Pandaren leave the turtle at level 10 and join either the Horde or Alliance and don't return to Pandaria until level 85... where do they get the yak?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    I have a question.

Given that Pandaren leave the turtle at level 10 and join either the Horde or Alliance and don't return to Pandaria until level 85... where do they get the yak?
    i would presume that whatever means of transport they take to get to Kalimdor/EK, they have more than just one lone panda on it. probably some livestock(Yaks) and some random NPCs.

Quote Originally Posted by randomone05 View Post
    i would presume that whatever means of transport they take to get to Kalimdor/EK, they have more than just one lone panda on it. probably some livestock(Yaks) and some random NPCs.
    Yeah. Possibly with 5.0 (or possibly a non-major content patch between 4.3 and 5.0) we'll see a couple Pandaren yak herders set up shop in Kalimdor/EK.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there is a God...please make this the mount

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankennoob View Post
    Yeah. Possibly with 5.0 (or possibly a non-major content patch between 4.3 and 5.0) we'll see a couple Pandaren yak herders set up shop in Kalimdor/EK.
    yep. with 4.0.1 we were able to start rep grinding via the faction tabards and they included Gilenas and Bilgewater Cartel factions. bet we see the Pandaren faction tabards pop up in the pre-MoP patch.
    Last edited by randomone05; 2011-10-25 at 02:45 PM. Reason: imma derp

Was secretly hoping for Pandaren riding pandas. I'm a fan of Mulan, go figure. The yak is a neat idea, and unless Blizzard makes tigers huge I can't see anything else being able to carry a Pandaren.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Tanks are bowls. Healers are milk. DPS is the cereal. If you don't have a bowl, nothing's going anywhere but where you don't want it. If your milk's bad, the whole meal is instantly ruined. If there is not enough cereal, the whole meal is a failure and you aren't satisfied.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

A Yak would suit them very well for a mount. Do want.

Quote Originally Posted by Daetur View Post
    This image appeared in a Mists recap/hands on playthough.

Since we typically see the "mount" animal in the starting zones of the associated faction, I don't think it's a stretch to say that the starting area is exactly the place to look for hints and ideas of what the Pandaren racial mount could be.

I think this ox/yak creature is an excellent candidate, don't you?
    hey look,,, a Mounted Tauren
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

nice catch, that looks quite mount-y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

That is a nice looking yak

I wonder if that Pandaren on the right meditating is going to be the /sit animation. I like that ball throne thing, too bad they aren't gonna use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Yakk animal thingie looks pretty neat. And 6 legs!

Quote Originally Posted by Distrix View Post
    Please be this. ;D
    You can have that, just go horde and get the goblin mounts lol