Page 1 of 2
LastLast

killars from vodka. broken arm from blizzcon

while i cant go into details, killars from <vodka> had tripped on concrete and used his arms to break his fall. he currently has an arm brace. if you dont see him streaming for a while, this is why.

thanks for understanding

10+ Year Old Account
    Proof ? source? anything? your not exactly credible with this being your one post

If you're using this to say this is the reason they lost the race to Blood Legion in the Live Raid race, then I'd have to laugh. A LOT. Killars alone wasn't the reason Vodka lost the race.

1 Post, no proof, no details or ANYTHING... I'd have to go with calling BS on this one.

If he actually did break his arm, then hope it heals up quick. broken bones suck.

HAHAHAHAHA DID ANYONE RECORD IT?

Seriously though, that sucks. Proof?

its been confirmed. come to twitch.tv/towelliee and ask anyone. the guy who streams validated it in front of over 1,400 viewers. this is something that i would NOT make up. i know he is a bit part of the raiding community, so I figured i'd let people know what is going on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tinatus View Post
    well thats proof, but i doubt they wiped because one guy was down an arm

care? ppl break arms and legs every day .. some Vodka guy does not make a difference
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/xNlhx.jpg

from their website

Quote Originally Posted by tinatus View Post
    i.imgur.com/xNlhx.jpg
    there it is. proof for the masses.

10+ Year Old Account
    he never said they wiped because of him did he? he just informed people he wouldn't be streaming

No one said Vodka losing was because of Killars arm... stop acting a fool and putting words in peoples mouths

..... he made a post in the live raid announcement on mmo congratulating blood legion, saying it wasn't the reason why they lost, and that both of his elbows are broken, and that he wont be raiding for 5-6 weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by QwertySham View Post
    If you're using this to say this is the reason they lost the race to Blood Legion in the Live Raid race, then I'd have to laugh. A LOT. Killars alone wasn't the reason Vodka lost the race.

1 Post, no proof, no details or ANYTHING... I'd have to go with calling BS on this one.

If he actually did break his arm, then hope it heals up quick. broken bones suck.
    it was really anyones game

anyone trying to make excuses for why anyone won or lost is pathetic, it was a good show, and shit happens... even if you happen to be in one of the best guilds around.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilightdawn View Post
    Proof ? source? anything? your not exactly credible with this being your one post
    last year a kid broke his leg at blizzcon trying to do the undead male dance

its feasible

Quote Originally Posted by brokenarm View Post
    while i cant go into details, killars from <vodka> had tripped on concrete and used his arms to break his fall. he currently has an arm brace. if you dont see him streaming for a while, this is why.

thanks for understanding
    mebe he had to much vodka

Who from what broke which? Seriously, why does anyone care?

twilightdawn, this thread was never about that?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    how hard did he fall to break an arm? ive fallen onto my arm many times without it breaking (walking down a rocky / uneven cobbly pitch black road from work is fun)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joels View Post
    Who from what broke which? Seriously, why does anyone care?
    He used to stream for l2raid and won't be able to do it for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    how hard did he fall to break an arm? ive fallen onto my arm many times without it breaking (walking down a rocky / uneven cobbly pitch black road from work is fun)
    It's easier than you think. if you land on it just right/wrong you will bust that shit up easily. Other times you can roll down concrete steps and end up with bruises, bones are weird.

Best of luck to the guy, i hope it heals quick. One good think, not shit to do for raiding for him until 4.3. I could care less who he is, breaking shit sucks.