Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    We're simply stating our opinions here.

Looks like you stated yours as well.

Cool beans.

For those of you worried about "melee" healing. It seems from the comments made by devs that it's more proximity than melee based healing. Also, expect monks to be somewhat OP, atleast for a little while. They kind of have to be if they want the playerbase to give them a chance. Both in terms of PVE and PVP they have to be better than current healers/dps/tanks or there's little point in using them other than to give one's experience variety. When it comes to arena, I'd be prepared to give it a few patches before expecting any sort of "balance" in terms of new talent trees, healing, dps, etc.

Deleted
    I'm already laughing at all those dumb healing monks that will get feared, CCed and all the shit that casters currently do at melees...

10+ Year Old Account
    i laugh at all the peeps who are so sure on how to beat them alrdy. they aren't even in alpha yet so we don't even know how they are gonna play 100%. just relax til we get more info, people. geezy!

in the rift beta i played a bard. basically the idea was to build combo points like a WoW rogue, earned by channelling a short range song that healed over time as it did damage (think mind flay but with more healing), and then blow 5 combo points on a big heal or a multi-target heal, both 'smart-targetting'. great in rifts and bg's, but sucked in dungeons due to the 'smart-targetting' and the need to build up resouces before getting a solid heal out.
    i have a feeling monks will be similar. great support healer in 25's or bg's but thier value will diminish with smaller groups
    somebody call for d doctor?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by beefchorizo View Post
    i laugh at all the peeps who are so sure on how to beat them alrdy. they aren't even in alpha yet so we don't even know how they are gonna play 100%. just relax til we get more info, people. geezy!
    Yeah...
    Dude...
    We obviously compare the info we have to the current game style... So... we are just wondering how they'll deal with the massive CC you'll have in arenas...

Q:
    How will they balance Monk? (Healing)
    A: They won't. Well, maybe after 6 or so months after MoP release

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really think blizzard would just "forget about CC".
    And realize at release of MoP "Ou yeah... They can't do sh*t."