Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Crafted a quite rare Blacksmithing thing, Some TBC sword if I remeber correctly and got 3k tip, which was kinda nice!

Otherwise about 500 pots in one go, which was disgustingly boring!

Sorrow is the price we pay for love. Love to Vervaine for the signature.

bought 2500 stacks of ore. needed to prospect them,make them into ring/neck's De em.
    have 4 people prospecting for me and 2 people dissenchanting for me, stil took like 14hours.

Deleted
    Back in WotLK when I decided to level alts engineering to cap. Not so difficult, but a little time consuming, when I decided also to grind rep for the chopper, grind Jeeves pattern plus other interesting patterns.

Come to think of it, in TBC I grinded Consortium rep with that engy too. (C4rium sold like hot cakes for a while.)

Sorry, that came to my mind when I saw the title of the thread, but...

The biggest job that somebody has asked me to do hasn't really been that big.

Few hundred flasks, loads of ammo, loads of scrolls to sell or bags, nothing major. Often stuff like that for some random dude aiming to make a quick and easy couple thousands in AH.

Biggest job I had someone else do was farm me 20+ toons worth of alchemy mats for 1-475
    2400 EXP Multi-Boxer On Tichondrius Alliance/Horde

Prospecting 2 5 tab gbanks full of pyrite ore.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Prospecting 2 5 tab gbanks full of pyrite ore.

How long did that take? I've been putting it off just because I have a fear it will take hours and hours.

Just last night my guildmaster asked me to make all of the green and blue Northrend tanking gear for his girlfriend. I think that's the first time I've ever been asked to make more than 1-2 things.

As leatherworker, I've made full armor sets for people on several occasions. Not sure what my biggest order ever was though.

Made ~80 of each flask in wotlk, he kept all the procs. 50g tip

I'm not sure what's more sad, that it was only 50g, or that I probably would have done it for free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post

I'm not sure what's more sad, that it was only 50g, or that I probably would have done it for free.
    I know you are talking about wow, but:

Never do anything for free. You have the means and they dont. thats why they are asking in the first place.

I used to do things for free at my irl job, then word gets around and before you know it your working OT for nothing. Dont let anyone degrade the value of your skillset no matter what that skillset is.

Since ive learned not to be such a nice guy things are way better for me. I dont turn a single screw until i see the money these days. The customer will pay my fee THEN they will recieve my labor. (i work in a garage)

The trick is do deliver on your promises.
    Being constructive feels good. You should try it.

i once ported a new wow player from darn to stormwind and paid him 10k

ive also given a lift on my dual mount from stormwind to lowbies, but i usually take them out to the ocean for fatigue and port back /evil

Probably would have to be making the FL Tank Boots I got 1,000g Per orb and a 2,000g Tip. ^_^

Deleted
    I didn't make something specifically for one person, but near the end of Wrath of the Lich King someone bought 2400 snow fall ink from me in one go to make trinkets and max out darkmoon rep.

edit- scratch the above, it was making maelstrom crystals for a blood elf rogue the 3rd week of the expansion for 4k a pop.

The biggest I've done for another person is cut several stacks of gems for the person in charge of the guild bank.

For myself? I prospect Elementium Ore on a very regular basis (whenever it drops below a certain threshold on the AH). Each time I do this the batch numbers in the thousands. Fun times.

I crafted almost 900 flasks yesterday for....a guild achievement...that I will probably never use...

Grunt
    15+ Year Old Account
    Becoming realmfirst alchemist 525, and a order of 450 flasks lol^^

milling 13000 whiptail and make ink out of it, quite a pain in the ass i might add granted that it really paid off considering DMF trinkets were going 20-40k a piece back then.

Back when the ore shuffle was mega-profitable and mining bots were plentiful, I'd easily prospect 15kg+ worth of ore in a sitting all the time.

It's amazing how quickly you grow to appreciate the Logitech G15.

10+ Year Old Account
    my Mage once had an order for 100 Wep enchants (50 Power Torrent, 35 Landslide, 15 Windwalk)

10+ Year Old Account
    On my main which is a engy ....once I got that new ammo recipe from LK ICC vendor for the bullets ...a guild master of the guild I am in now which I wasn't in at that time sent me enough mats to make 1 million rounds of that ammo...when I messaged him of the amts he told me to only make 500,000 K of that ammo