Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    not at once, but ive milled over 500k herbs, mostly whiptails ofc. and i have 70k pyrite ore, guess this will be my biggest one

oh, in like a week i made and disenchanted 4-5k cata rings/necks
    Frost mages have been given one additional snare effect, so that they will be brought up to the level of other classes (combined).

for 4 months my guild relied on me for there fish feasts because i was the only 1 who had the 10k fishing cheevo feast recipe....thats well over 15000 fish...the lavascales..they werent biting...THEY WERENT BITING!!!!/sucide
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Stood in the Fire skidmarksteve's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    I ported a guy for 500 gold.
    I once was on my main and a mage asking me for 600g, I said I don't lend gold.... ill pay you 600 for a port to shatt...

Farming ores to lvl engi + JC at the same time twice ... the second time was in cata and ofcourse all i found was titanium instead of saronite. >.<
    Never really did anything 'big' for other people.

Deleted
    I enchanted Beastslayer and guy gave me 10g. Best day in my life.

Sometime shortly after Cata launch, I opened my stockpiles a bit and figured I'd get our main "guild enchanter" the Landslide enchanting formula so I could pimp my newly acquired Zin'rokh.
    In order to do that, I figured I'd have someone make alchemist's stones and DE them - found the ONE individual in our massive guild with that specific profession combo.
    I waited for her to log on, gave her mats for alch 450-525 and enchanting 450-~510, gave her mats for 15 alchemist's stones and delivered enough crystals to our enchanter to buy the formula and make an enchant.
    All that work, just for Landslide. ;[

(when it comes to the biggest paycheck I've given someone for the least amount of work - the second or third day of Cata I was desperate for uncut metas, and couldn't find any alchemists, so I offered a 1.5k tip in trade just for someone to point me in the direction of someone who would do my transmutes. Someone replied, and I tipped that alchemist an additional 5k for ~20 transmutes)

Milled About 800,000 herbs i still have 7 bank tabs full of darkmoon cards trying to sell

a bank the other week - shhh don't tell anyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I sold and entire Jewelcrafting level pack (all the mats needed according to wow-professions). I had gathered most of it on a mining alt as he leveled and just kept the quantities of each that I needed for it. I think I sold the pack for a very fair price of 7-8k.

---------- Post added 2011-11-04 at 01:21 PM ----------

Most expensive? I think I have moved 10 Guardian Cubs on our AH now.

Deleted
    A few weeks ago, I spend several days milling 40,000 herbs and creating glyphs out of the inks. I won't do that again anytime soon.

Selling all my glyphs at the auction house when 4.0 hit the servers. 48 hours nothing but emptying mailbox, changing bags, selling glyphs at the action house.
    48 hours and 500k gold later I was done.