Thread: Druid Transmog

Page 18 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Last edited by mmocc644d28b36; 2012-03-14 at 05:25 PM.

I managed to finish another set today, here's the result:

Helm: Cowl of Defiance
    Cloak: Warmonger's Cloak
    Chest: Tunic of Assassination
    Gloves: Bonefingers
    Belt: Green Leather Belt
    Legs: Blazewing's Furious Kilt
    Weapon: Shadowstrike

What do you think? ^^

e: I don't know what's the inspiration behind my sets, none of them is so druid-ish but I still like them xd
    e2: While I was soloing The Mechanar for rep, this item dropped, and I thought it's so awesome that I changed it to the weapon of this set immediately ^^ So it's a bit different from the pic now, but close enough!
    Last edited by Avutu; 2012-03-17 at 06:32 PM.

My name explains my choice in transmog. :P

Can't post images yet but I'm sure it's worth the copy paste

imageshack.us/f/812/nimrah.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    This is my resto druid transmog set. I have a few sets that are more druid-esque, but I wanted this one to seem a little different from the rest of the druid sets. It looks pretty weird healing with nature spells in this badass set, but hey, that's what transmog is all about right?

[IMG]

[IMG]

Deleted
    I had luck with Doom Lord Kazzak recently and finished my transmog set:

I'm sorry this is my first post and I certainly don't want to be a wisebutt or knowitall... and most definitely not a critic how doesn't do better (which I will try to do once I can post pictures ^^) BUT I think many of the sets that are being posted here are a bit too obvious. Combining T5 with ONE or two similar items is just not very creative. And I have got to disagree that there are no good options for us. Especially when you count in a few of the pretty cool pvp sets.
    I'll post some more so I can soon post pictures
    I love the green-ish ones that Battleweep and Ant posted, though.
    Got one like that in line as well.

To be continued ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chrism View Post
    Combining T5 with ONE or two similar items is just not very creative
    You're right there. But imagine someone likes a specific set, just not one particular item of it and finds a (in his eyes) better fitting nonset item. People who have been looking for that as well might appreciate it being posted here, right? Not everything has to be amazingly creative to be good looking. Just in case you were referring to my set: There's two T5-items in it, one T2, the remaining is nonset

Quote Originally Posted by Amilee View Post
    You're right there. But imagine someone likes a specific set, just not one particular item of it and finds a (in his eyes) better fitting nonset item. People who have been looking for that as well might appreciate it being posted here, right? Not everything has to be amazingly creative to be good looking. Just in case you were referring to my set: There's two T5-items in it, one T2, the remaining is nonset
    Ok, you make a fair point. Maybe my criticism came out to harshly This thread is about throwing out ideas and not about what is the most amazing something, right?
    So, sorry if my point was too extreme there
    I really do like your set, however, have you tried the T1 headpiece with that? It might fit!

Deleted
    I'm sorry this is my first post and I certainly don't want to be a wisebutt or knowitall... and most definitely not a critic how doesn't do better (which I will try to do once I can post pictures ^^) BUT I think many of the sets that are being posted here are a bit too obvious. Combining T5 with ONE or two similar items is just not very creative. And I have got to disagree that there are no good options for us. Especially when you count in a few of the pretty cool pvp sets.
    I'll post some more so I can soon post pictures
    I love the green-ish ones that Battleweep and Ant posted, though.
    Got one like that in line as well.

To be continued ...
    My character was a mix of t4, aq40 and tier2. But why don't you show your amazing character mr. fashion?

Seems a mix of some tiers ain't good enough for you.
    Last edited by mmocc644d28b36; 2012-03-26 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenophos View Post
    My character was a mix of t4, aq40 and tier2. But why don't you show your amazing character mr. fashion?

Seems a mix of some tiers ain't good enough for you.
    I explicitly said, that I don't think what I mogged is pure awesomeness I have a few mogs that are heavily tier related.
    Sorry I cannot post yet, since I have not been posting enough to earn that right
    Been reading for years though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defang View Post
    I really like the Naxx 25 man set. I know its just a rehash but I think it looks very druidic. Unfortunately for us the issue we have with leather is only 2 classes use that armor type so its no surprise we have so few choices to pick from.

I think we should at least be able to use cloth since some of my fondest memories of my moonkin where in BT wearing mostly cloth gear.
    Yeah, I was thinking about farming the Maroon and Grey recolor of Bloodfang out of the T4 raids, just cuz it would look funny to see a Tauren in full Rogue T2 (even if it is a recolor) casting Rejuv and Wild Growth.

---------- Post added 2012-03-26 at 05:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Amilee View Post
    I actually really love your set! The staff really completes it. ^_^

Deleted
    Ok, you make a fair point. Maybe my criticism came out to harshly This thread is about throwing out ideas and not about what is the most amazing something, right?
    You're on track now

I really do like your set, however, have you tried the T1 headpiece with that? It might fit!
    I tried it, it's not awful but I like the T5 headpiece better for its purplish something on the front, which better fits with the other items.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelyn View Post
    I actually really love your set! The staff really completes it. ^_^
    Thanks

Ok then, here it is...

I was originally inspired by the Nozdormu look, kinda aiming for the whole "bare chested epic rip"-look (ok now it just sounds like a homo Heman ripoff...)
    Then I suddenly realized that I was coming very close to Shannox. Still fiddeling around to get back on the nozdormu train though

Funny tidbit: while farming the chest (which drops in the wailing caverns) I had the Deviate Hatchling drop for me. So yay!
    Anyway ... here's the mog Hope you like it.

PS: Again: I'm not saying this is the end of the line of transmogs! Just an idea
    PPS: The glowing eye clipping through the eyepatch kinda blows But the patch has a skull imprinted on it! *yarrrr*

Last edited by chrism; 2012-03-27 at 07:24 AM.

Never Mind, its one of the spears from Gen Vezax.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2012-03-27 at 08:12 AM.

The right gloves to this set refuse to drop, finding a decent mace that doesn't show power torrent has been a huge pain though.

One more set completed!

Helm: Stylin' Purple Hat
    Shoulders: Lunar-Claw Pauldrons
    Cloak: Bishop's Cloak
    Chest: Songbird Blouse
    Gloves: Deviate Scale Gloves
    Belt: Veteran's Kodohide Belt
    Legs: Big Voodoo Pants
    Feet: Nethershade Boots
    Weapon: Hellreaver (Gonna try to get Black Ice though)

Have a few transmog combos, but here is my fave so far!

15+ Year Old Account
    I think druids have probably the best looking sets in the game, so I would have no issue creatings omething. Sadly, I have only been online for a week after transmogrification was added, and didn't have time to farm any gear at all. I did however have items from past days as a raider stored in my bank and managed to create quite an okay set if you ask me. Clearly not perfect, but best match I could get from what I already had stored, excluding full tier sets;