Thread: Druid Transmog

Page 38 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HBShock View Post
    Is it just me or does Druid transmog options seem very bleak? None of our tier sets are really appealing and mix and matching with rogue gear feels odd :/ So has anyone seen a set that looks really good because i'm honestly out of ideas :?
    This -> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...holycow/simple

---------- Post added 2013-03-27 at 01:18 PM ----------

Always a plus having the best Transmog ever - no one has dared post after mine
    Last edited by WiNiFiX; 2013-03-27 at 10:45 AM.

Will probably be my favorite set on my druid forever, I love it so much.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Will probably be my favorite set on my druid forever, I love it so much.

I really like how it looks, but i think that it looks good because you're a Tauren and IMHO that makes it better, cause it makes it more unique

10+ Year Old Account
    Roarey US Uldaman
    I have always liked the nature aspect of druid gear. My transmog is Full T6 Thunderheart, raid drops not recolor. While aggixx has an amazing looking set..that has turned my head numerous times, Thunderheart remains ingrained in my view of how my tauren should look.
    I think one major reason other classes have many more pages of transmog isn't that we care less, in my case I found one that I love so much, I don't even want to look at others! Not to mention, most of those other pages are dedicated to "how little armor can my toon wear" aka bikini armor threads.

I just redid my transmog last night. Can't say I've seen this combination of gear yet.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...arlet/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roarey View Post
    Roarey US Uldaman
    I have always liked the nature aspect of druid gear. My transmog is Full T6 Thunderheart, raid drops not recolor. While aggixx has an amazing looking set..that has turned my head numerous times, Thunderheart remains ingrained in my view of how my tauren should look.
    I think one major reason other classes have many more pages of transmog isn't that we care less, in my case I found one that I love so much, I don't even want to look at others! Not to mention, most of those other pages are dedicated to "how little armor can my toon wear" aka bikini armor threads.
    I agree about the T6.... but i really don't like the fact that many people use it (i like to be a little unique) but in the end i prefer T7 naxx (the green version) with a tabard and another chest piece cause i don't like kilts :P unless i'm a caster

BTW i think that druids have less pages is just because... many people stay all the time transformed in something (cat, bear, flight, travel form)

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    BTW i think that druids have less pages is just because... many people stay all the time transformed in something (cat, bear, flight, travel form)
    I would tend to agree. Even if the people posting in/reading this can't identify with it, the fact of the matter is that being in form 90% of the time would make people a lot less likely to care about what they look like in caster form. You're putting in the same amount of effort as everyone else to make an awesome set just to have people only see it 10% of the time.

And thanks for the kind compliments on my set

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

For a troll druid the green amani set looks nice, throw in a staff of the verdant circle for that extra druidy touch. Perhaps not very creative but suits me anyways. Alas I'm too nub to post pics.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quick one from what I had in bank

Need new gloves

Personally, I'm really digging this Tiers new look

10+ Year Old Account
    My druid is currently using T2 for transmog.

Ah here we go, I can pic now. Kinda jaggy because I cut and enlarged it a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    Ah here we go, I can pic now. Kinda jaggy because I cut and enlarged it a bit.
    That set is way to over used but still, it looks great on trolls, and the staff go really well with the set

Quote Originally Posted by D-Balthalzar View Post

My Worgen Druid.

I really wanted to avoid the 'traditional' druid colours; don't get me wrong, there's some awesome transmogs here but the vast majority of them are green or brown! D:

Anyway, so I wanted to avoid 'druid' colours, and remembered this robe that I loved during TBC. So from there I started to base a set around it; a 'sun' themed set really.

The helm looks a little iffy, but I loved T4 and it was the highlight of my raiding career, so all my transmogs for all my characters have to include a bit of T4 in it. Plus, I think it adds an aggressive feel to the set.

But yeah, my sun themed transmog

edit:

woah, image is massive. If a moderator could change that for me please? I don't know how. D:

Also, druids aren't the most mog-fanatic class are they? The paladins have over 200 pages in their thread, and we're struggling at 38! Sad times.
    My Worgen druid has a similar set, there is a belt as a quest reward in nagrand that matches it a lot better than what you have, burning sash or somethin like that.

My armory for items if interested.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...donaise/simple

Most of it is just current tier.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2013-04-07 at 06:08 PM. Reason: thumbnailed

Deleted
    *removed*...
    Last edited by mmoc351408c12a; 2013-04-08 at 02:24 PM. Reason: thumbnailed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonaise View Post

My armory for items if interested.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...donaise/simple

Most of it is just current tier.
    Great mixing of Shado-pan helm with the T15 gear, I might try to get some less purple weapons(could be the lighting) an awesome blue like the butterflies would make it pop!

8/10 Roarey, like the set alot just not a huge fan of the helm as its pretty overused on my server by every class.

Here are a couple sets i've been using. Black ice and cursed vision are pretty overused as well but I like them too much to care, although I do tend to change them up every once in a while when I actually play my druid.

Last edited by ignit3e; 2013-04-11 at 04:45 PM.

just messing around and i like this one the best

I was going to for a very Trolly look. Using the contenders leather set and the s13 honor staff with a red eyepatch and a tabarad of bruteforce. I also use the TOT trash belt for a little extra glow effect. The effect is even better with amani war bear. I feel like some of the teir sets are just too busy and I prefer the clean simple look.