Mlyrrh's First Scare-A-Thon

I'd like to direct you to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lw-olDUeHg

It's my second try at adding commentary to my videos. You may or may not know that I plan to upload gaming content on my Youtube channel, and I'm indecisive on whether or not my commentary helps or hurts it, and if I'm even tolerable by viewers. I have trouble speaking, even to an indirect audience, due to social anxiety among other things, and my confidence is just plain shot. So, I'm opening this first section of my planned Amnesia play through to any constructive criticism you have to offer. I don't care if it's here, in the video comments or a PM. I'd just like to have this one question answered: Based on this first segment, would you continue watching if it were a series?

---------- Post added 2011-10-25 at 08:53 PM ----------

Could use a comment or two, give I seem to have gotten 50+ views on this topic...
    If only I could be so grossly incandescent.

Looks interesting. Nice commentary and I'm downloading the demo now to try and give it a whirl.

Something to do differently - either tone down the in game volume, or tone your own voice up a bit, I can barely hear what you're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfoot1291 View Post
    Something to do differently - either tone down the in game volume, or tone your own voice up a bit, I can barely hear what you're saying.
    Aye i found it very hard to hear you.I bought the game just from watching your video though tis downloading now.

I had never dreamed I'd influence a purchase. Thank you for your feedback. I might try increasing the recording volume of my mic. I'm recording through Fraps so I assume the quality suffers to some degree. If things look bright for series like this, I'll definitely be purchasing a high quality mic and a program to route my commentary through, and then sync it with video.
    If only I could be so grossly incandescent.