10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheafie View Post
    Your sig looks pretty damn awesome so 10/10 on that, also the quote on it is interesting.

Your avatar though.. you're god... damn... avatar... if it weren't for her being so annoying it would be the exact opposite of a -1/10
    I don't understand why people say Navy is annoying, i played Zelda Ocarina of Time and i never found Navy annoying :S, also i got that avatar cause i like gifs and i wanted to have an avatar that people would recognize to the point that everytime they see that character in the forums they will know that's me

In the other hand, I HATE THAT GIRL, I don't understand how people like Yuno, i was so happy when she died and when she became the "bad guy" of the anime, i wanted she dead! I really liked Akise he was cool and not a psycho like Yuno >.<

SKIP ME!

10+ Year Old Account
    @Sheafie

Avatar: 6/10 - The hair/eye area looks overly pixelated. You can barely see the insanity in her eyes. Found a pic that's slightly more clear and enlarged if you're interested.

Avatar: 4/10 - Not a fan of quote signatures.

Looks like this thread has been dead for a bit...hopefully it's not a necro.

Got tired of my old signature and avatar, curious to see opinions on my current time sink, the JRPG, Disgaea 4. I toyed around with some settings, not sure if I like the Bevel & Emboss and Texture effect, but it's something different.

@Zoma:

Avatar: 6/10; image looks fine, but doesn't show any personality of the character, nor is the picture inherently interesting. I don't know who the character is, the picture does nothing for me.

Signature: 6/10; While I like that the image is slightly slanted and the dust / clouds / whatever that is interesting, I feel like the clouds and electricity is the focal point of the image, when i assume that the character and city should be.

Deleted
    Avatar: 9/10; Simplistic, strong colours and nice contrast. Stands out rather well and is recognizable. I guess it's some kind of vampire. I like the feeling of the pic.
    Signature: 5/10; Bunch of anime faces and pastel colours, not my cup of tea and not very personal, but catches the eye.

Quote Originally Posted by DocThor View Post
    Avatar: 9/10; Simplistic, strong colours and nice contrast. Stands out rather well and is recognizable. I guess it's some kind of vampire. I like the feeling of the pic.
    Signature: 5/10; Bunch of anime faces and pastel colours, not my cup of tea and not very personal, but catches the eye.
    Note that the original picture of the avatar is provided if you click on the signature image.

~skip me~

10+ Year Old Account
    @DocThor:

Avatar: Too dark for my taste. 4/10
    Signature: Pretty common signature. But what is up with people posting their comp speccs? I don't know what you expect me see in that... Also: I never heard of Terry Pratchett but the quote is good. 5/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Note that the original picture of the avatar is provided if you click on the signature image.

~skip me~
    Ah haha. Nice. Didn't notice that. +1 for that. So 6/10 after all.

SKIP, PWETTY PWEASE

@Nalira

Avatar: 6.5; while a nice picture, I would like to see some personality or something distinctive. Also, needs a border.
    Signature: 8.5; nice use of rule of thirds, visually appealing, just needs a border.

@DocThor

Avatar: 5/10; Pretty dark, can't see much of the character. I assume he's some sort of rogue/thief/whatever? I'd like some sort of white manipulation, perhaps light shining on him or something. Just too much black. Needs a border.
    Signature: 4/10; Lots of information, no unified theme, image not centered / aligned. Nice quote, though.

...I wish you could imbed links on your avatar image...

10+ Year Old Account
    Horo horo!
    6/10
    Quality is a bit low on the ava side, if you can send me the image you originally used I can try and do something about it.

8/10

Sig is shamelessly taken from their site <3. No I can't link it.

Deleted
    I like the Avatar 7/10 - Looks pretty cool.

Sig is okay, fairly common theme from what i have seen anyways 5/10

Note - Currently drawing out my sig so just skip it as its just text >. >

Quote Originally Posted by Puffler View Post
    I like the Avatar 7/10 - Looks pretty cool.

Sig is okay, fairly common theme from what i have seen anyways 5/10

Note - Currently drawing out my sig so just skip it as its just text >. >
    Avatar is cute but a little small and pixelated 6/10. Skipping sig as per request.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    Avatar is cute but a little small and pixelated 6/10. Skipping sig as per request.
    Yeah, need to resize it but i r lazy

- Skip meh please -

10+ Year Old Account
    At Redmage.

Avatar will be worth eight out ten, because he is one of my favorite characters. :P

Sig is good with knowing Red Mage's powers, and having Pokemon is a another eight to. :P
    For the Horde!

There's nothing for me to rate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    There's nothing for me to rate
    You can always vote the person before.

--

Your avatar's layout and idea seems rather nice but image is too small and shitty image quality. 4/10

No signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    8/10
    9/10 Is that a bloodstone?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Avatar is good. But i wouldn't think a tiny cute thing like that was a Hellravager O.o 9/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    8/10
    9/10 Is that a bloodstone?
    The figure in the center on my sig? Nah, that's just a person.

~ skip me ~