View Poll Results: how tall are you?

Voters
275. You may not vote on this poll
  • 140-150 cm

    1 0.36%
  • 150-160 cm

    5 1.82%
  • 160-170 cm

    31 11.27%
  • 170-180 cm

    71 25.82%
  • 180-190 cm

    112 40.73%
  • 190-200 cm

    45 16.36%
  • 200+ cm

    10 3.64%
Page 1 of 6
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    how tall are you?

    how tall are you?
    naaaaaananana

  2. #2
    Scarab Lord MasterHamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In the frozen north. Riding my polar bear.
    Posts
    4,651
    189cm, or 6'2"

    Now we'll watch as the average height somehow settles at 6'8" D:

  3. #3
    179cm. So like 5'10.5".

    Inb4 Ryan Ebonheart's lecture on how anyone who voted anything other than the last 3 options should just off themselves.
    Last edited by Velaniz; 2015-03-25 at 09:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    In fact, I quite like it and I would consider it an abuse to inflict my child with a foreskin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    You don't appear to understand how it works...they don't stick it on when the baby is born.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    189cm, or 6'2"

    Now we'll watch as the average height somehow settles at 6'8" D:
    That's totally hilarious, because I'm actually 6'3", lol.
    Chewbacca: Aaaarrrgh! C-3PO: He made a fair move. Screaming about it can't help you.
    Han Solo: Let him have it. It's not wise to upset a Wookiee.
    C-3PO: But sir, nobody worries about upsetting a droid.
    Han Solo: That's 'cause droids don't pull people's arms out of their sockets when they lose. Wookiees are known to do that.
    C-3PO: I see your point, sir. I suggest a new strategy, R2: let the Wookiee win.

  5. #5
    5' 11.5" or 181.61cm

  6. #6
    Woop 180+ winning (Only 183 but w/e still in the zone )
    PM me for 3ds Code

  7. #7
    Stood in the Fire Laumann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Land of Hope and Glory
    Posts
    398
    163cm or roughly 5ft4

  8. #8
    Pandaren Monk Boomzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    1,805
    6'4"

    Always been tall, runs in le familia.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arteous View Post
    don't bother she won't listen to what you say. next reply she'll probably claim rape too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    You had your chance to make something special of this, Internet, and you fucked it up.

  9. #9
    Scarab Lord MasterHamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In the frozen north. Riding my polar bear.
    Posts
    4,651
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    That's totally hilarious, because I'm actually 6'3", lol.
    Well I suppose it's technically 6'2½" but it feels so unnecessary to add the half

  10. #10
    Fluffy Kitten Lokann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Trapped in Rykha's basement
    Posts
    12,456
    I am taller than the mountains, I bestride this world like a colossus.

    No wait that's just my ego.

    I'm 168cm (5'6'', 5'7'' IIRC?). So basically a tiny ball of fury.



  11. #11

  12. #12
    I'm 182 cm.

  13. #13
    193cm or 6'3

  14. #14
    Scarab Lord Mehman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    With Yukiteru
    Posts
    4,091
    169 last I checked.

  15. #15
    Dreadlord Nyshade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Barcelona
    Posts
    911
    Is everyone a giant? Holy crap.

    175 here.

    The Shining One

  16. #16
    Immortal Revi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    7,237
    192cm I think.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyshade View Post
    Is everyone a giant? Holy crap.

    175 here.
    I think it might be because right now it's mostly Europeans voting, because the midgets across the pond are still asleep.

    Please don't freedom me, I promise I'll give you some oil or bacon or something

  18. #18
    Titan Crissi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    12,465
    155 cm, or 5'1.

    Master short race reporting in!
    MMOC OT in a nutshell
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage
    "Russian Feminist Cop Shoots 19 year old black pro life Iman after Getting a Bad Tip In Israel"
    Quote Originally Posted by sibut
    Just put Howard on the border patrol squad, because nothing gets past him.

  19. #19
    Dreadlord taximals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    987
    164cm which I think is about 5'4"

    ~ Armoury ~

  20. #20
    On the internet everyone is INTP and 190+ cm.

    And so am I (194 cm).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •