Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinfonia View Post
    You get a title for finishing normal, too? What the fuck...
    There is a heroic only title too. Relax.

Please. Send the DK T13 back.

I'm pretty sure beacon of light is just a tool-tip change. It's just being specific on which ones Beacon of Light actually uses.

Quote Originally Posted by Desdonde View Post
    3.) Blood DK buff , I guess they took that guy who QQed about them during Blizzcon seriously.
    Uhm, no? They announced they were buffing Blood DK's for next content to make them less prone to one hit KO's at least a month or more ago when discussing tank changes. Correlation is not a sign of causation; these were already a long time coming. =S

As for skulls on DK tier, something different? Like, fluffy kittens or something unrelated to the death in death knights? ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Screw the armor, want shiny dragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chromatic dragon mount is straight up epic! Also loving the look of DK t13.

That mount is SEXY. Holy shit. People sitting on that are going to be gods. The DK tier on the other hand....not worth the wait, I wish they would show us the supposed crap they originally had. Can't be much worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chromatic Drakes=Dragon Soul metas?
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

That dragon looks fucking bad ass. I never thought I'd replace my Invincible but that dragon is a worthy contender.

Awesome mount, now lets hear someone complain about another dragon mount, though I do enjoy the unarmored version the throne looks sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by DrLemniscate View Post
    I'm glad Blizz is continuing their trend for DK tier (this is not a negative/sarcastic post). Every tier for other classes has always revolved around some theme of the expansion or patch. Firelands creatures/architecture, tiers that look similar to something in a zone, etc. Death Knights are above that. Every tier they get something that goes with their class and stands apart from those other non-Hero classes. t11 - more skulls (did you see those skulls anywhere in cata?). t12 - you can see the architecture of a frost wyrm, with their wings on the helm. So i'm glad they are continuing the trend. (finally a purple/green set that really goes with the scourge WCIII theme)
    This makes me want to facepalm so hard. HERO CLASS MEANS NOTHING. It only means they start out at a higher level, they are not stronger, better, cooler, entitled to anything special, and definitely don't get "cooler" tier sets. Are people that stupid that they believe hero class means anything? It was a marketing ploy to build hype around the release of the death knight class. Nothing more.

Can we please see what the art department scrapped in favor of that atrocity?

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dk set looks as cool as expected.

Mount looks awesome but the DK Tier 13 looks horrible.As much time as it took and this is what you come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfonia View Post
    You get a title for finishing normal, too? What the fuck...
    Newsflash: You got a title for beating normal mode Lich King too. It IS the final boss for the expansion. But hey, guess what? You get an even BETTER and more PRESTIGIOUS title for heroic! Go get it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by catalystical View Post
    Please. Send the DK T13 back.
    yea, given how awesome the other classes were, the dk is a bit underwhelming. damn the warriors for getting their wicked plate...

Summons and dismisses the Heart of the Aspects. This mount changes depending on your Riding skill and location.
    Doesn't it only say that on Store-bought and TGC mounts?

Heart of the Aspects is most likely the Chomatic Drake mount.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2011-10-26 at 04:04 AM.

i could have done a better job with dk t13...and another nerf to fury, mastery is being nerfed down to shit (thanks Swifty) and the 5% physical dmg nerf, i can see my guild telling me to go back to my ret pally and quit the warrior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AFKaelindel View Post
    Can we please see what the art department scrapped in favor of that atrocity?

Well lets see your best try at it so we can judge you that harshly. Oh and while you are at it come up with hundreds of thousands of pieces of unique art and make everyone on these forums happy with them all.

Omg I love the dk T13 set :O