4.3 10 Man Question

Could someone with PTR experience or who has been following the PTR closely let me know if the fights are optimally 2 or 3 healed? Tier 11 was mostly 3 while tier 12 is nearly all 2. Would help me sort out our roster before 4.3. TY!

Also I know the heroics are probably different but if you know anything about those that would help too.

Deleted
    T12 was certainly not 2man healable in the start before the nerfs if you wheren't already decked in t11 heroic gear.

You can therefore safely assume that T13 will be optimized for 3 healers, unless you are decked in T12 heroic gear.

Ultraxion fight is based around 3 healing buffs being given throughout the fight, and each healer can only have one active. The fight is designed for 3 healers. You can assume that this is what is probably intended for most, if not all, other fights, even if some are 2 healable.

We always take 3 healers, at least one having a suitable DPS spec. I see no reason to change that for T13.

Morchuk looks easily 2 healable.

You will prolly want to three heal Yorshaj untill you get used to the fight and the slime combinations.

Zon'ozz looks 2 healable.

Hagaraa you will likey want three healers.

Ultraxxion 3 to start, might be able to drop to three once your DPS gets to a point where he dies shortly after the third healing buff is thrown out.

Blackthorn I can see doable with 2 if you can time his death well, but you will want to start out 3 healing it.

Spine of Deathwing 3

Madness. Don't really know. The Videos make it look like you could single heal it.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    T12 was certainly not 2man healable in the start before the nerfs if you wheren't already decked in t11 heroic gear.

You can therefore safely assume that T13 will be optimized for 3 healers, unless you are decked in T12 heroic gear.
    Really? We 2 man healed everything so far except heroic beth with 2 priests. We started in no more than 362 ilvl. 3/7 heroic pre-nerf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfie View Post
    Really? We 2 man healed everything so far except heroic beth with 2 priests. We started in no more than 362 ilvl. 3/7 heroic pre-nerf.
    Might be possible if you had good dps, 362 also implies you had at least a few heroic pieces from T11. So by the time you hit heroic FL you would prolly be closer to 378, which is way ahead of T11 heroic

Deleted
    Hey Guys,

I also got a question directed to some PTR-experienced players, since me and my guild are, for some reason, not able to copy chars.

We're interested in how many Tanks will be required on how many Bosses? In Firelands 4 Bosses require 2 Tanks, I want to know how many Bosses in DS will be 1-Tank-Encounters.

Thanks in advance

If the mechanics go in and work as intended, then only Warlod Zon'ozz it looks like. Every other boss has a mechanic that requires two tanks. It is still unkown what is needed for Madness because it was severely undertuned and bugged.

Deleted
    I watched some of the movies taken from the PTR ( first 3 or 4 Bosses I guess ) and I never saw any 2nd Tank around... I hope that this was just undertuned as you said, because I really want to know which of my gear sets I should focus on ( with Tokens e.g. ) since I am the 2nd Tank and DPS at 1-tank encounters

Morchuk does a stacking -armor debuff. Tank Switching will likely be required

Yorsha'j does a[stacking?] -% healing debuff that gets to -90% healing. Tank switching will likely be required.

Zon'ozz is definately 1 tankable

Hagarra focuses her attacks on the tank for 5 seconds doing a lot more damage. You can currently just run out of range of her and it does nothing. It looks like it is intended for the off tank to taunt off during this attack though, so expect to 2 tank it.

Ultraxxion. Because of his mechanics it will require 2 tanks when tuned correctly, as of right now some mechanics don't work and he is undertuned.

Blackthorn requires 2 tanks because of the first phase and a stacking -armor debuff in phase 2.

Spine of Deathwing could be done with 1 tank, but will be easier to control the fight with 2 tanks. Lots of Adds to deal with and you don't wan't the wrong algamation eating blood.

Madness. Noone really knows yet because the fight was all sorts of buggy and not working right. And WAY undertuned.