I would sacrifice much to get a hold of Tier 3 + benediction on my human priest : <

I too missed out on T3 but this is one of those things I hope they never let anyone get again, same as benny, They just need the leave some things rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post
    Thanks mate! You do have the skill too! The black and white set is something I wanted to try but as I'm on a very low populated server all the items have to be farmed for weeks! The 2 maces you have on the black n white set, are AWESOME! I would tho think a white orb in the offhand would do the trick! :>

edit:

Here's a little easter special

http://oi39.tinypic.com/2rh5zps.jpg
    Lovely colours! Where are those shoulders from?

I did try a white OH orb, but preferred the black one. There's something cool about them both looking the same. I've had a few compliments in game, and asks on where I got my set from. One whisper I had was... "where did you get that slutty vest from, I so want one!"

Some great sets here peeps, thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mzchief View Post
    Lovely colours! Where are those shoulders from?
    They're the shoulders from the priest tier 5 "Avatar" set.

Mantle of the Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    They're the shoulders from the priest tier 5 "Avatar" set.

Mantle of the Avatar
    Ahhh.... thanks alot

My newest set.

| RAGE. HATE. FEAR. | Sig by Shyama <3 |

Need help with a nice weap/off-hand combo, preferable blue.

Been working on the LFR off hand but it's impossible to get Q.Q

^That looks friggin amazing o.o As for a mace, you could go with Ice Spire Scepter from Malygos 10. And there's a really nice offhand called Talisman of Kalecgos but I'm not sure if it'll be to your liking :x

Here's what I'm sporting for the time being. I wish I could find a better MH to match the rest of t7 though :\. As for the offhand, it's a complete clash, but I just love how it looks :3

This is something i came up with since i think something without robes looks quite good too

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    ^That looks friggin amazing o.o As for a mace, you could go with Ice Spire Scepter from Malygos 10. And there's a really nice offhand called Talisman of Kalecgos but I'm not sure if it'll be to your liking :x

Here's what I'm sporting for the time being. I wish I could find a better MH to match the rest of t7 though :\. As for the offhand, it's a complete clash, but I just love how it looks :3
    Thanks! that mace you linked looks absolutely amazing and I'll soo go and farm it asap. The off hand didn't realy match though but that mace <3

Lucky for you there's so many blue offhands :>. LFR Ledger of Revolting Rituals, Noth's Heart (or whatever the modern day Naxx equivalent is), or my personal favourite, Cosmos.

There's actually a full-length version of that cloak (of Cheerful Flowers) if you're interested. As for the shoulders, there's plenty that match as well. The Ulduar 10 priest offset, the Naxxramas caster shoulders, and what else... I also saw a lookalike of t1/t2 (not quite sure which) in a sort of baby blue/teal shade, possibly from a TBC dungeon.

my favourite set at the moment, got just one problem, i'd love to get rid of that horrible power torrent glow, i'm absolutely sick of it... is there any way? :O

edit: also now that i'm looking at it, that belt doesnt really fit, something with a purple/pink gem in woul dbe lovely, any ideas?
    Last edited by CodeMonkey; 2012-04-21 at 08:36 PM.

I'm pretty sure there's something you could dig up from Icecrown Citadel that would match :x. ICC10 heroic belt perhaps? Angelista's Sash looks really good too, but it's more of a blue shade (though it does match the um... hanging cloth banner things on your shoulderpads). As for the Power Torrent enchant, I agree, it's absolutely horrid. The only way to remove the visual (without actually removing the enchant) is to transmog it into an item that doesn't display enchants (this is usually an item with a glow already on it). Unfortunately, I can't think of any staves right now (especially ones that would match your set), but there are certainly many around.

edit: Just read about this staff a post above. It probably doesn't show enchants.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 2012-04-21 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeMonkey View Post
    my favourite set at the moment, got just one problem, i'd love to get rid of that horrible power torrent glow, i'm absolutely sick of it... is there any way? :O

edit: also now that i'm looking at it, that belt doesnt really fit, something with a purple/pink gem in woul dbe lovely, any ideas?
    Belt of arcane storms or what it's called from BoT heroic is pretty awesome purple colour.

I adore the look of the tier 7 shoulders, but the damn wing graphics look way to weird when your camera is behind your character that I have to change the shoulders to something else. QQ, why did they add this graphic in if they couldn't keep it from bugging out?

Quote Originally Posted by Karfragnor View Post
    I adore the look of the tier 7 shoulders, but the damn wing graphics look way to weird when your camera is behind your character that I have to change the shoulders to something else. QQ, why did they add this graphic in if they couldn't keep it from bugging out?
    Yeah, I find myself avoiding the shoulders solely because of the "deformed angel wings" even if they match perfectly with everything else. I wouldn't mind if it was similar to the halo around the Absolution headpiece, a simple plane that doesn't try and contort to face you. >.<

Belt (purple) from Maloriak perhaps ?
    Forgot the name and my Laptop being a douch atm so i wont link but its easy to find.

Sig made by Resentful