I was super lucky I had the 3 core bits within 2 months, chest and belt for 10k and shoulders for 20k, not planning on using gloves since for long sleave robes I use Exiled Dabbler's Gloves and it looks like I'm not wearing any.

and well any of the lvl 80 naxx helms match so no point in wasting gold

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    I was super lucky I had the 3 core bits within 2 months, chest and belt for 10k and shoulders for 20k, not planning on using gloves since for long sleave robes I use Exiled Dabbler's Gloves and it looks like I'm not wearing any.

and well any of the lvl 80 naxx helms match so no point in wasting gold
    Yeah, I'm using the same gloves. I actually prefer the no glove look. Looks nice with the set, IMO.

for such a old set it holds up so well, the shoulders are so pretty

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It took me about 5 months to get all the Priest Tier 3 pieces on a low pop server. I got all the the pieces for 10K except the chest. The bidding war got pretty bad, but I ended up winning because I had the mobile mailbox with me, lol. All in all, the whole set cost me around 80k.
    It's really a shame. All the T3 sets on my server sell pretty cheap, oftentimes for the 10k min bid...except Faith, which easily goes up to 100-200k+ per piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    That's how it starts. Next thing you know it's 3am and people are still being wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    The fact that he's chirping means he's a male, and he's chirping because he wants sexy times, which he's obviously not going to get.

Does anyone know the name of the set where the shoulders is like a bowl with water pouring or something it was really cool i saw it on alliance so i couldn't really inspect
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Does anyone know the name of the set where the shoulders is like a bowl with water pouring or something it was really cool i saw it on alliance so i couldn't really inspect
    It's T11, Mercurial Regalia.

Thanks! Neat looking set too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    If rogues become shit, all they can become is a different type of shit.

Hey guys!
    I finally completed my green transmo set and wanted to share it with you. Hope you like it.

how long did the robes take you ? had a friend that was camping rares in hinterlands for a long time for those ?

Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    how long did the robes take you ? had a friend that was camping rares in hinterlands for a long time for those ?
    Actually I wasn't farming it. It just dropped one day on my alt. Then I decided to complete the whole transmo set. I had to buy the final pieces from auction house. The staff is from a quest and the Jade Spirit enchant looks very nice on it. Better than on most weapons I have.

(No PM requests)
    Sig and avatar by Shyama.

My priest transmog Took forever to do that questline for staff.

Quote Originally Posted by NidixImage View Post

Pretty nice
    Sometimes, I wish I was a Nelf instead of bony undead

Quote Originally Posted by NidixImage View Post
    That is a really nice set! It looks better on the lady Night Elf in my opinion though I really like how surprisingly well the belt integrates with the rest of the set!

Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Hey guys!
    I finally completed my green transmo set and wanted to share it with you. Hope you like it.

Awesome, I tried to get that robe for ages and finally just gave-up.

Quote Originally Posted by Visenna View Post
    Actually I wasn't farming it. It just dropped one day on my alt. Then I decided to complete the whole transmo set. I had to buy the final pieces from auction house. The staff is from a quest and the Jade Spirit enchant looks very nice on it. Better than on most weapons I have.
    See... now I have to hate you

Thank you! I'm glad you like it. I kinda regret that i cant do the same one for my mage, would look pretty cool for arcane i think

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It took me about 5 months to get all the Priest Tier 3 pieces on a low pop server. I got all the the pieces for 10K except the chest. The bidding war got pretty bad, but I ended up winning because I had the mobile mailbox with me, lol. All in all, the whole set cost me around 80k.
    If the set cost you 80k in total I wouldn't say the bidding was pretty bad :3. I've spent 80k on a single piece of my t3..

If the set cost you 80k in total I wouldn't say the bidding was pretty bad :3. I've spent 80k on a single piece of my t3..
    Ha yeah I spent nearly 100k just for the robe and around 60k for the belt.

My level 24 Twink. Transmog options are....very limited.

Last edited by Moriat; 2014-05-22 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post

One of the most beautiful low level robes, IMHO! Not a fan of the tabard & robe combination, nicely matched mace though. All in all a very nice set for an Undead!

----------------------------------------

The only thing I'm missing is the belt. Haven't had any luck during DF runs and I'm too small to solo this instance. (67) I'll probably change her hair to get rid of the purple headband.

Haven't picked out a helm yet.