I will (hopefully) be getting the challenge mode weapons in the near future. I've done some digging and can't find much in the way of mogs that go with any of the staves that are awarded.

Does anybody here have any nice mogs that they can suggest?

Thanks in advance!

Are we talking the book staff or the rock/gem staff? Here's something someone came up with a few pages back:

Quote Originally Posted by Ember View Post
    I use them with this robe:
    You can probably find more if you dig through the last 10-ish pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Are we talking the book staff or the rock/gem staff? Here's something someone came up with a few pages back:

You can probably find more if you dig through the last 10-ish pages.
    Oooo tis nice. Also answers my next question about *when* i get the mythic shaulders what to put with them.

it was for any of them really. just looking for inspiration.

I flicked through a few pages but didnt see a whole lot. And the search feature isnt great!

Quote Originally Posted by Faithis View Post
    where did u get that shoulders? look badass
    Mythic Kromog - warlock tier look-a-like

i dont get what blizzards obsession is with bed headboard helmets :/ ugh so ugly

anywhere heres mine:

Helm: Slagbomber's Hood (Mythic Blackhand)
    Shoulder: Earthripple Shoulderpads (Mythic Kromog)
    Chest: Lunarglow/Anchorite Robe
    Hands: Lunarglow/Anchorite Handwraps
    Belt: Firestrike Cord (Vendor)
    Staff: Ruthless Gladiator's Energy Staff

trying to get the trial of the crusader 25n staff right now..

Here are my favourite sets:

Not my current Xmog, it's the t18 normal set. Does anyone else have mixed feelings about the winged boobs?

Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post

Not my current Xmog, it's the t18 normal set. Does anyone else have mixed feelings about the winged boobs?
    My pants becomes a tent when i see em so no, i love em
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    I like em actually. I definitely won't be using the set if that's what you're asking, but I think wings on the front are kinda quirky. Just um, is that really the belt that goes with that? And sup with the gloves? Or does the color just match your skin tone?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    My pants becomes a tent when i see em so no, i love em
    Gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffel View Post
    Mythic Kromog - warlock tier look-a-like
    First world problems. Have mythic Kromog shoulders, want to use them, guild won't run normal BRF to get me the Hans/Franz mace :c
    Last edited by Thirteen; 2015-05-20 at 01:38 PM.
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time

Deleted
    And sup with the gloves? Or does the color just match your skin tone?
    There are gloves that actually don't cover your hands at all. Great if you want that glove-free look.

Exiled Dabbler's Gloves
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2015-05-21 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    There are gloves that actually don't cover your hands at all. Great if you want that glove-free look.

Exiled Dabbler's Gloves
    Why would you do that ;_;

Deleted
    Why would you not do that? Casters without gloves look just fine in my opinion - I use those for Transmog as well with most of my outfits.
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2015-05-22 at 05:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chane View Post
    >snip<
    I like this one, nice combo. Only thing i would change myself is that the offhand is blue and not turquoise-ish like the rest. Also not a big fan of the helm, but the colours fit i guess (and personal preference). But rest well done

Quote Originally Posted by shinbout View Post
    I like this one, nice combo. Only thing i would change myself is that the offhand is blue and not turquoise-ish like the rest. Also not a big fan of the helm, but the colours fit i guess (and personal preference). But rest well done
    I might hide the helm. I'm not too happy with the OH, myself. Any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    My Draenei almost always does that (unless I'm wearing a set with short sleeves like currently.
    I like the soulcloth wraps from TBC, looks like a golden wristband under the sleeve.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chane View Post
    I might hide the helm. I'm not too happy with the OH, myself. Any suggestions?
    I recommend the addon "mogit", you can search after colour and see together with current wearing set what fits best with it. I could go through it and give you some suggestions but i think this way you can see easily wich one you like best

Deleted
    Anyone happen to know which belt fits the golden ulduar set for priest? Cant find it for the life of me, much appreciated in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgak View Post
    Anyone happen to know which belt fits the golden ulduar set for priest? Cant find it for the life of me, much appreciated in advance
    There's one in red and one in purple, but up close you can tell it's not a perfect fit. IIRC I used Historian's Sash when I was rocking that set, but you can only get it if you haven't done the Well of Eternity quests. Otherwise you can get Starwatcher's Binding/Embrace of the Leviathan from Algalon/Flame Leviathan 25 (purple) or Conductive Cord from Deconstructor 10 (red).